PDA

View Full Version : Is being naked a crime?

turninforhome10
08-03-2011, 09:54 AM
Once again, a politician was caught with his pants down. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/08/02/louis-magazzu-nj-politici_n_916602.html.
Are we becoming a hypocritical society. How is this an offense. I agree it is morally wrong, but is it illegal? It is pretty stupid for someone so high profile to do such things, but is it illegal?
We put our leaders on such pedestals, beacons of morality and ethics, while they are human just like us. We do realize the people we choose as leaders are not really the creme of the crop as they would have real jobs if this were the case.
Are these leaders really guilty of stupidity and embarrassment brings them down. Or do they feel they have committed moral crimes and step down.
I really think this is a crime of poor decision making, and as long as we continue to pay these idiots top dollar for the best job most of them will ever have, these things will continue.
It just irritates me to no end the amount of money we pay for government and there are no leaders anymore, just partisan followers.
I don't want a boss, I want a leader, someone who can display competence and make a freakin decision.

turninforhome10
08-03-2011, 10:20 AM
Lou Reed puts my thoughts into music thanks Lou
Straw Man
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siiNiX5-zAk

DJofSD
08-03-2011, 10:34 AM
"I did not know that she was working with an avowed political enemy to distribute these pictures," he said. "I have retained counsel to determine what laws may have been broken by the unauthorized distribution of those pictures."

How does that line from "Forest Gump" go again? Stupid is as stupid does?

HUSKER55
08-03-2011, 11:16 AM
what did he think was going to happen on the internet blog site?

are you sure you want this man making decisions for you?

Would you want your daughter to date this guy?

let me repeat from above: stupid is as stupid does

turninforhome10
08-03-2011, 11:23 AM
"Let me think" "I am a politician, who is not liked by a large part of constituency" This woman really likes me though, she is not like the others" I think I'll send some nude photos, what is the worst thing that could happen?"
Is this how we reason this? Just a complete and utter moron. Will he get full benefits after stepping down so we have another idiot on our payroll.

maddog42
08-03-2011, 11:39 AM
Once again, a politician was caught with his pants down. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/08/02/louis-magazzu-nj-politici_n_916602.html.
Are we becoming a hypocritical society. How is this an offense. I agree it is morally wrong, but is it illegal? It is pretty stupid for someone so high profile to do such things, but is it illegal?
We put our leaders on such pedestals, beacons of morality and ethics, while they are human just like us. We do realize the people we choose as leaders are not really the creme of the crop as they would have real jobs if this were the case.
Are these leaders really guilty of stupidity and embarrassment brings them down. Or do they feel they have committed moral crimes and step down.
I really think this is a crime of poor decision making, and as long as we continue to pay these idiots top dollar for the best job most of them will ever have, these things will continue.
It just irritates me to no end the amount of money we pay for government and there are no leaders anymore, just partisan followers.
I don't want a boss, I want a leader, someone who can display competence and make a freakin decision.

The fellow that posted them on his website, said that he reluctantly posted them after no one else would. He also admitted that he had had a nasty run-in with him and he was defending not paying back child support. Reluctantly?
SURE.

JustRalph
08-03-2011, 12:46 PM
"mirrored the weiner" now that was funny!!! :lol: :lol:

DJofSD
08-03-2011, 01:22 PM
There once was a pervert named Weiner
Who had a perverted demeanor
Forced from the Hill
For acting like Bill
Now Congress is one weiner leaner

thaskalos
08-03-2011, 01:52 PM
Leaders?

These people were hired - and are being paid - by us...to be public servants, not leaders.

We, the people, are the "leaders"...but, because we can't all fit in the halls of Congress (and in the White House), we have elected "these idiots" to represent us there.

Instead...because they have recognized our NEED for a "leader"...they have naturally assumed such a position, and are now treating us like parents treat their irresponsible children.

VIVA DEMOCRACY!

Tom
08-03-2011, 02:27 PM
"mirrored the weiner" now that was funny!!! :lol: :lol:

CAUTION: Objects in mirror may appear larger than they really are!

DJofSD
08-03-2011, 02:32 PM
CAUTION: Objects in mirror may appear larger than they really are!
Reminds me of the gag that Jay Leno had with his head being shown grossly larger than the rest of him.