PDA

View Full Version : Obama has a new stash

Tom
08-02-2011, 03:18 PM
...and he has already spent it.
Did you catch his speech this afternoon?
Two things - he all but admitted that his stimulus was a total failure and he is planning on spending every penny of the new debt limit on more of the same.

The left has no clue whatsoever.
Anyone who supported this bill or supports ANYTHING Obama supports has got to go - they are proven morons.

lamboguy
08-02-2011, 03:24 PM
...and he has already spent it.
Did you catch his speech this afternoon?
Two things - he all but admitted that his stimulus was a total failure and he is planning on spending every penny of the new debt limit on more of the same.

The left has no clue whatsoever.
Anyone who supported this bill or supports ANYTHING Obama supports has got to go - they are proven morons.
if i tell you what i think, i will be accused of being a dreaded spammer. it really doesn't matter what comes out these guys mouths, they are all liars including the conservetives. sad but true. they all got to go, even the good ones

ArlJim78
08-02-2011, 03:39 PM
he's obligated to spend it all as fast as possible, how else can he sell tax increases down the road?

Tom
08-02-2011, 03:57 PM
Both he and Dingy Harry were already talking tax hikes today.
The repubs were idiots to pass this bill.
Everyone who voted YES is an automatic target - we have to ensure not a one them gets re-elected.

lamboguy
08-02-2011, 03:58 PM
Everyone who voted YES is an automatic target - we have to ensure not a one them gets re-elected.the tax hikes will make it alot worse now.

skate
08-02-2011, 04:15 PM
welp... i can agree, but this only takes things down the same road.

Soooo, give em the damn tax hikes...this economy is going south anyhow.

gotta hit bottom for these lugs to wake up.

CryingForTheHorses
08-02-2011, 05:04 PM
if i tell you what i think, i will be accused of being a dreaded spammer. it really doesn't matter what comes out these guys mouths, they are all liars including the conservetives. sad but true. they all got to go, even the good ones

You must mean gold is at $1500 a ounce :lol: :lol:

lamboguy
08-02-2011, 06:17 PM
You must mean gold is at $1500 a ounce :lol: :lol:
nope, it is $1660 now

PaceAdvantage
08-02-2011, 10:29 PM
if i tell you what i think, i will be accused of being a dreaded spammer. Do you honestly think anyone wants to read you typing the same thing over and over again in different threads?

ArlJim78
08-02-2011, 10:37 PM
now that he's bashed millionaires, billionaires and corporate jet owners, and got fresh billions to blow on whatever "investments" he can dream up, he's off to Chicago for his birthday party where millionaires, billionaires and corporate jet owners will pay big money to suck up.

bigmack
08-02-2011, 11:03 PM
now that he's bashed millionaires, billionaires and corporate jet owners, and got fresh billions to blow on whatever "investments" he can dream up, he's off to Chicago for his birthday party where millionaires, billionaires and corporate jet owners will pay big money to suck up.
Shut the whole lot of 'em up and have B's pony-up.

Heck, start the augment with 5M+. What do I care?

That'll keep mosty, NJ & BO quiet for about a day.

ElKabong
08-03-2011, 12:28 AM
Everyone who voted YES is an automatic target - we have to ensure not a one them gets re-elected.

It's all talk. They're "talking" tax hikes today just like they did 2.5 years ago when they owned the House, Senate and WH....and failed to push thru any tax hikes.

I'm serious, all the Dem talk about taxing the rich is just noise directed at less intelligent types (mosty, union boys, etc) b/c they know mosty et al actually believe everything they say (then post it here). It's how they rally the base - keep the carrot stick juuust so far away from the fawning masses to keep their interest up so they'll be more apt to vote. (note Wasserman's comments last nite about how dems need to win in 2012 so they can tax the rich more)

Tax hike talk from the 3 stooges (Obama, Harry, Nancy) is like the NCAA promising to clean up recruiting for football and basketball.....it's not going to happen, nor is it their intention to do so. They like the product as is. In the dems case, they take donations from the wealthy as well. Behind closed doors there's a different tone of conversation going on betwixt Obama and Immelt on the subject

Mike at A+
08-03-2011, 12:43 PM
Ooooooooh, he said "TARGET"! Must be one of those home grown terrorists I keep hearing about. And "AUTOMATIC"! Wonder what he could have meant by that?

Relwob Owner
08-03-2011, 03:19 PM
Do you honestly think anyone wants to read you typing the same thing over and over again in different threads?

Strange that you single him out here, when the same question can probably be leveled at many others, especially in this part of the forum. Even if he does repeat the same thing over and over again, people can just put him on ignore, as you have suggested in similar situations, rather than addressing him personally.....just sayin.

PaceAdvantage
08-03-2011, 07:43 PM
Strange that you single him out here, when the same question can probably be leveled at many others, especially in this part of the forum. Even if he does repeat the same thing over and over again, people can just put him on ignore, as you have suggested in similar situations, rather than addressing him personally.....just sayin.I completely and totally beg to differ, and I'm surprised by your point of view on this.