PDA

View Full Version : Breaking News-BO is a Terrorist !!

cj's dad
08-02-2011, 11:08 AM
And these fools receive applause at the end of their twisted logic.

QuyKOHJwTJA

HUSKER55
08-02-2011, 02:18 PM
When do we start shooting these politicians.

mostpost
08-02-2011, 03:26 PM
And these fools receive applause at the end of their twisted logic.

QuyKOHJwTJA
So, if I understand you correctly, you are upset because one of the panelists called Barack Obama a terrorist. I guess this means that you have seen the light and are now going to support out President.
How inspiring that you and I will be standing side by side to face down, Tom, Bigmack, Elkabong and the other denizens of evil on the right.
SOLIDARITY, BROTHER.

Tom
08-02-2011, 03:37 PM
Leave me out of your fantasy's.

cj's dad
08-02-2011, 05:42 PM
So, if I understand you correctly, you are upset because one of the panelists called Barack Obama a terrorist. I guess this means that you have seen the light and are now going to support out President.
How inspiring that you and I will be standing side by side to face down, Tom, Bigmack, Elkabong and the other denizens of evil on the right.
SOLIDARITY, BROTHER.

When did I ever call the POTUS a terrorist ? Incompetent, over his head, a racist, and many other things, but never a terrorist. You need some direction. The purpose in posting this was to expose the idiocy of our next generation in at least this forum.

Try to keep up !!

Mike at A+
08-02-2011, 05:46 PM
Once again, Obama speaks, market tanks. What a dickbag!

Tom
08-02-2011, 06:57 PM
You are mistaken, mosty - I called him a terrorist - many times. And I meant every one of them.

JustRalph
08-02-2011, 10:10 PM
How can he be a terrorist? He doesn't know what hostilities are?

I guess it depends on which end of the drone you are on.............