PDA

View Full Version : Live, late NY.

Suff
11-16-2003, 01:17 PM
I had a few I played from work. I'm sitting at home now as I left work after 6 hours. 6-noon. Double time... boo yea.

Last ten days i worked... 10 saturday, 10 sunday, 10 Monday, 10 Tueday Veterans Day (thats 10 double , 2 1/2 days pay), 10 Wed, 10 Thursday, 10 friday, 12 Saturday (time an a 1/2, thats another 2.2 days pay) and 6 today..... In 10 days I made two months of the avreage american workers salary. LMAO. God Bless America. Gonna do the same hours this week too...Daddy has a sweet tooth.

I liked the 6 in the 2nd.. BUT I almost took a shot on the 5. Formulator did'nt have Wyane widmer's Turf to dirt Numbers and it was 4:30 in the am and I did'nt have time to research it. The 6 was 3rd and the 5 4th at 30-1. My 6 bet lost and my 5 woulda lost as well.. But when the 5 came hard in the stretch only to fail at the wire and land 4th by a nose... I was cursing DRF. Momentarily.

I'm going to play the next few before I head out for ride down to Kelleys Roast Beef. Roast Beef Place right on the Beach... I like to get a sandwich and a coffee and stare out at the Ocean for an hour.

Race 3 PIK3...

3,4,7/3,4,12/with the single...7 in the back. 27.00 @3.00

They Keep ignoring this 7 and I'll dive in a few ways.

PaceAdvantage
11-16-2003, 01:20 PM
They're gonna write a book about you someday!

Suff
11-16-2003, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by PaceAdvantage
They're gonna write a book about you someday!

They did... Its titled. The Massachusetts Penal Codes.

Suff
11-16-2003, 01:32 PM
PA what do you make of winmansd Handicapping GIG,,, Has his own Radio (audio) show... I just found out about it yesterday... I'm going ot call him and Bust his chops a Bit. he's got his TOGA picture up as his show ICON... LMAO... WINMANIWIN>>> My hero.

PaceAdvantage
11-16-2003, 01:41 PM
Details please...what are you talking about regarding Winmanwin??? I need details, and where can I listen?

Suff
11-16-2003, 01:46 PM
First Lasix, Long Run-up... silly money.. have to fire..

the 12, 12 and 4 surrounded. 12 everwyhere. Race 4

Suff
11-16-2003, 01:47 PM
Details please...what are you talking about regarding Winmanwin??? I need details, and where can I listen?

Lol.. Its at some site,, BILLW has it.. I'll get it and PM it over to you this week,, You gotta Love when you see WinManwin in the festival tent with his DRF open.. and they go on to ay he is this and that.and all these great things about him.. Its great..and kinda funny,,,

Suff
11-16-2003, 01:54 PM
I see he is here now.. Butchy... You sob,,, LOl... You got yourself a First class gig there... tell us all about it... don;t spare the words,,,all the details..

WINMANWIN
11-16-2003, 01:55 PM

Here's the link that me and Reid are ON !

WWW.TRACKSIDEBROADCASTING.COM

Suff
11-16-2003, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by Suff
First Lasix, Long Run-up... silly money.. have to fire..

the 12, 12 and 4 surrounded. 12 everwyhere. Race 4

Greenly,, two runs at them.. poor finish..wide trip... 12 will come back next and win or 2nd ot huge number.. watch horse as of today.

EROS

WINMANWIN
11-16-2003, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by Suff
I see he is here now.. Butchy... You sob,,, LOl... You got yourself a First class gig there... tell us all about it... don;t spare the words,,,all the details..

I am capping for Philly park and at Aque. It's time consuming and
sorta fun, As I like capping Philly, after viewing 1 mth's of racing action, I'm doing fairly well, As the Ex's. pick 3's, tri's are paying O.K. The pools are small compared to the
large scale tracks, but I will always be a fan of philly from now on, as the fields are always full, and at times, you can toss out chalk,
get satisfaction, and make Some Scores. The site is new, and is sponsored by an off shore sports book, and is trying to establish a solid customer base. So I'll see what happens, but the Experience has been fun.;)

Suff
11-16-2003, 02:09 PM
alluring the 7. Loading up. Its Good Morning, Good afternoon and Good Night if she wins. Gonna drill the 7-2-/2-7

Suff
11-16-2003, 02:26 PM
sweet dreams. One whine please if I may. 25 and 50. 3 races the whole meet go 25-50...and i get one of them. Ouch a bit...on that bet.