PDA

View Full Version : AQU Sunday 11-16

SAL
11-16-2003, 12:21 PM
Kinda like the card today:

R1 - #7 Shaky Town-Can’t go against this one. Will have to key in some DD’s because of the expected low price.

R2 - #8 Hard Dance-His first crack at a fast dirt surface. Has already run decently at longer distances than today’s, and the new barn has some decent numbers in key areas.

R3 - #3 Crafty Player-Proven router closed on a slow pace last time, may have some pace to run at in here.

R4 - #5 Wellgiven-Lost chance at the start last time, gets new jock today. Also like #10 Mumbles. Trainer does well with the stretchout.

R5 - #5 Beauty On Duty-Love it when a horse earns a big fig in a slow paced race. Hasn’t miss a beat in the AM since, and gets a weak bunch to repeat. I’m going to key him in some P3’s

More to come……

SAL
11-16-2003, 12:42 PM
R6 - #8 Allegro Lady-Ran pretty well in her initial start, she has a couple of excellent drills since then. 15/1 would be nice. Also like #5 Desert Deed, she comes out of a tough race where the first 3 finishers have returned to win.

R7 - #7 New York Hero-The “now” horse. Trainer sucks with this move. Not really great turf breeding. May bounce off lifetime best. But if he goes off at 5/1 or better I’m betting him.

R8 - #1 China Coast-Comes out of a strong MSW race where many runners have emerged to run well. Hate betting Lukas at short prices, so if they bet this one down I may pass. Doubt it though, the favorite will definitely be odds on.

R9 - #4 Salute Him-Has run a couple of good ones on off turf surfaces. Not much pace signed on here, I’m projecting him to be right on a slow pace. Price should be right.

SAL
11-16-2003, 03:04 PM
AQU R7: Scratched my pick, now I'm going with the #3 Prince Benjamin. Should be well placed in this race, the pace should be to his favor. Price is right.