PDA

View Full Version : Crabs anyone

mirror Image
07-30-2011, 12:53 PM
Big M 11th #3 Blue Claw moves inside 10-1 ml and worth a shot at a price.
A few others look good in here so the price should be there...anyone like :confused:

cecil127
07-30-2011, 03:17 PM
i love the crab tonight and will box him in an exacta with southwestern dream as well as master stroke. there's no tellin what lp's liable to do if what i heard this morning is true....i could see a call for "scorched earth":ThmbDown:

mirror Image
07-30-2011, 03:26 PM
i love the crab tonight and will box him in an exacta with southwestern dream as well as master stroke. there's no tellin what lp's liable to do if what i heard this morning is true....i could see a call for "scorched earth":ThmbDown:

You have my ex's, think Southwestern Dream is odds on in here and master stroke gets Brennan back and might be "LOADED" down the stretch :D .

Good luck

LottaKash
07-30-2011, 03:36 PM
A long time ago, I had a girlfriend that informed me that she had "crabs"...I ditched the chick...But, I left the then borrowed, blue ointment, handy ...jic....:eek:

best,

sonnyp
07-30-2011, 03:43 PM
A long time ago, I had a girlfriend that informed me that she had "crabs"...I ditched the chick...But, I left the then borrowed, blue ointment, handy ...jic....:eek:

best,

the only "crabs" i want to remember are the bushels full we got when we raced at rosecroft and freestate. i'll bet c j's dad know's about those steamed in beer and pepper. yumm !!!!

LottaKash
07-30-2011, 04:03 PM
the only "crabs" i want to remember are the bushels full we got when we raced at rosecroft and freestate. i'll bet c j's dad know's about those steamed in beer and pepper. yumm !!!!

I am an old jersey boy....I remember getting them "Jersey Blue Claw's" out of Barnegat Bay.....The price was right too....FREE !....

best,

sonnyp
07-30-2011, 04:15 PM
I am an old jersey boy....I remember getting them "Jersey Blue Claw's" out of Barnegat Bay.....The price was right too....FREE !....

best,

stinkin chicken necks. the more they stunk the better, whew !!! nice for a date

cecil127
07-30-2011, 04:36 PM
3 at a time once sept. rolls around.
some of the mullica rivers finest:cool:
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j320/martinsmodified/0927070646.jpg

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j320/martinsmodified/0924071802.jpg

LottaKash
07-30-2011, 04:44 PM
stinkin chicken necks. the more they stunk the better, whew !!! nice for a date

Stinky Dates hunh ?.....Ya jest cain't beet a good chikin nek...Cain ya ?

Hey Sonny Don't laugh, I took some chicks crabbin', ckn nks and all, and I always got lucky, or maybe it just seemed that way...haha.....Go figure....

best,