PDA

View Full Version : OUR tax$$$ at work

cj's dad
07-27-2011, 08:53 AM
I realize that not ALL recipients of "help" are cheats, but this guy just does not get it.

J7XA2UUpXRk

TJDave
07-27-2011, 10:49 AM
I realize that not ALL recipients of "help" are cheats, but this guy just does not get it.

Would you guess that relatively few, or most all are cheats?

cj's dad
07-27-2011, 11:45 AM
To answer your question I would have to know every person on some sort of assistance, which is impossible. Be assured however that welfare fraud, SSI fraud and food stamp fraud exists. To what extent I would not know.

This guy stated that he has completed 3 years of college at 22k per annum. He thinks that because he's "doing" the older woman he should live rent free.

And he is a part of America's future. God help us.

BlueShoe
07-27-2011, 12:46 PM
And he is a part of America's future. God help us.
A young Barack Obama in training? But first though, he has to serve his time as a community organizer, whatever the hell that is, have never been able to quite figure it out.

Striker
07-27-2011, 12:52 PM
So, this guy gets his entire college paid for by the taxpayers and because my parents made over 100k combined but had very little money to send me to college I get to take on college loans for a lifetime. I am in the 11th year of paying back college loans with only 6 years left to go on a Bachelors degree and this guy gets free rent and education. Of course it was my choice to go to college though. I would like to see how much progress this guy has made towards fulfilling the graduation requirements for his chosen major in these 3 years.

bobbyb
07-27-2011, 04:48 PM
So, this guy gets his entire college paid for by the taxpayers and because my parents made over 100k combined but had very little money to send me to college I get to take on college loans for a lifetime. I am in the 11th year of paying back college loans with only 6 years left to go on a Bachelors degree and this guy gets free rent and education. Of course it was my choice to go to college though. I would like to see how much progress this guy has made towards fulfilling the graduation requirements for his chosen major in these 3 years.

Striker,
Don't hold your breath. :bang:

nijinski
07-27-2011, 05:21 PM
It's not just the problem of fraud , these people know how the system works and they take the free ride.
For eg. I've come across too many couples in Washington Hts and other parts of the boro's who live with their partner "Baby's Dad" so they can get
more benefits for the kid's and usually Section Eight. It's not a small part of the population in some cities it's a very large part.
Many married couples with kids who have hit hard times often get turned
away. It's a big mess when those couples that are barely making it have to pay taxes for those playing the system.
BTW there were buyers and sellers of food stamps in those areas , i think the
money is directly deposited now though.

boxcar
07-27-2011, 06:11 PM
This kid is wasting his time on the guitar. He has a very bright future as a politician because both have this is common: They live their lives strictly for themselves and at others' expense.

Boxcar

magwell
07-27-2011, 06:43 PM
Dont be to hard on him, he said he was "taking care of his bidness" with this lady, so he's just a business man that needed a little help from the man ...:rolleyes: