PDA

View Full Version : Independent George

Valuist
07-26-2011, 09:54 AM
I see Soros has decided to stop managing money, except for himself. His reasoning? "Too much regulation". Excuse me George, but it was YOUR billions that helped get Obama elected.......one of his mantras all along was to steeply increase regulations. Either you are a liar, or you are just plain stupid. I will guess the former.

Lets not forget, this is the same guy who, in early 2010, was trying to talk down gold, and was critical of gold, all while his fund was accumulating one of the bigger positions of the metal in the world. Does this guy have any credibility?

ArlJim78
07-26-2011, 09:58 AM
I wouldn't believe anything coming out of his mouth. In fact I would tend to believe the opposite of whatever he says.

Robert Goren
07-26-2011, 10:22 AM
The right wing really hates Soros. They tend to forget that every major republican has at least 10 just like him behind them pulling their strings. Even the lesser republicans are trying to line up billionaire sugar daddies. I guess the reason conservatives are so upset that a democrat gets some backing from a billionaire is that they know their favorite politicians have already sold their souls many times over.

Tom
07-26-2011, 10:28 AM
Are you aware of his agenda and more importantly, his past actions?