PDA

View Full Version : game changer

lamboguy
07-25-2011, 08:21 PM
central falls, rhode island have asked their retired police and firefighters to take a 50% reduction in their pensions that they have contributed to thoughout their term of public service. alot might argue that they got to much of a pension, but to me a deal is a deal.

you see the thing that really bothers me here is that i know that the city is dead assed broke, but if its the other way where the police officer was a little light on his taxes, they would take the poor suckers house away from him in a new york minute,

the same thing with our friends the bankers, they go bancrupt, they get bailed out, you go bancurpt, they put you on their knees.

http://articles.cnn.com/2011-07-21/us/rhode.island.pensioners_1_retirees-pensions-social-security-benefits?_s=PM:US

sonnyp
07-25-2011, 08:28 PM
central falls, rhode island have asked their retired police and firefighters to take a 50% reduction in their pensions that they have contributed to thoughout their term of public service. alot might argue that they got to much of a pension, but to me a deal is a deal.

you see the thing that really bothers me here is that i know that the city is dead assed broke, but if its the other way where the police officer was a little light on his taxes, they would take the poor suckers house away from him in a new york minute,

the same thing with our friends the bankers, they go bancrupt, they get bailed out, you go bancurpt, they put you on their knees.

http://articles.cnn.com/2011-07-21/us/rhode.island.pensioners_1_retirees-pensions-social-security-benefits?_s=PM:US

how about your federal government ? they'll knock your door down and seize everything you got .....then try to get it back. now that they're busted out and can't scrounge a deal, how are they going to be held accountable?

they make all the rules and hold all the cards....really a fricken joke

lamboguy
07-25-2011, 08:36 PM
you know something sonny, the government took down all the arm in this country that controlled the neighborhoods, now they took over for them and they make all the laws. i think i am going to start learning how to speak and read chineese. i suspect it might come in handy some day.

here's one for you to read. this guy is pure undisputed genius. he spent over a decade as a guest of the federal government in fort dix on a contempt charge.

http://www.martinarmstrong.org/files/The%20Sovereign%20Debt%20Crisis%2007-22-2011.pdf

sonnyp
07-25-2011, 08:44 PM
you know something sonny, the government took down all the arm in this country that controlled the neighborhoods, now they took over for them and they make all the laws. i think i am going to start learning how to speak and read chineese. i suspect it might come in handy some day.

ya know lambo, they tell you they destroyed the mob and now, they're the gangsters. remember the numbers game? the govt,'s runnin it now, quick pick and loto. they shake you down at every turn, used to be called extortion.

everything the mob did the govt's doin and tryin to wear a white hat while thet're doin it.

lamboguy
07-25-2011, 08:58 PM
ya know lambo, they tell you they destroyed the mob and now, they're the gangsters. remember the numbers game? the govt,'s runnin it now, quick pick and loto. they shake you down at every turn, used to be called extortion.

everything the mob did the govt's doin and tryin to wear a white hat while thet're doin it.
you talk about the numbers game now huh. the state of massachusetts books about $1.5 million a day in 4 digit numbers. they have been booking 4 digit numbers for about 25 years, there has never been one day in those 25 years that someone didn't hit the 4 digit number. guys that were in the old numbers business would tell you that its impossible to have hits every day. bottom line in my opinion is that the lottery in massachusetts is crooked. but of course thats alright because its run by the government.

lamboguy
07-25-2011, 09:04 PM
i could keep going on and on, i had a rough day today with the ponies. i got to go to bed now. but read the link i gave you a few posts back. martin armstrong is a top notch cycle guy that knows the inner workings of governments throuhgout the world.

cj's dad
07-25-2011, 09:33 PM
Maybe if Mass. cut the welfare, food stamps, health care, frre school lunches etc.... for the anchors this would not be an issue. Heaven forbid that should happen.