PDA

View Full Version : Mountaineer players

Valuist
11-14-2003, 11:48 PM
I almost never bet the night racing. So I have a question for the Mnr crowd. There's a horse named Fickle Factor shipping into Hawthorne from Mnr to run in a stake. The filly earned a 102 Beyer in her last start at Mnr when she won a NW2X by 20 lengths. My question is: was this Beyer legit? She did win by 20; I have no idea how strong the competition is there, and I believe it was the only race of the day at the distance so I couldn't really compare. I suspect this horse will still be ignored by the public; I think I can't toss her out of Pic 3s.

Buddha
11-15-2003, 12:23 PM
Fickle Factor did win easy. I don't think there was much in the field. If you have Formulator, I have the PP from that day if you want to see what he was facing in the race. The time was decent for the race, but I don't know if it was 102 decent.

Buddha

P.S. I will be here for a little bit. Email me if you want it.

Valuist
11-15-2003, 02:05 PM
Buddha-

Thanks for the feedback. Even if it is legit, it may be too much and she might bounce. A friend of mine got the Haw T-Graph and T-Graph had her around 3 pts slower than the horses coming out of the Indy Oaks so it may be irrelevant. Of course if Fickle Factor is over 15-1 she'd be worth at least a saver.