PDA

View Full Version : 3 good favorites at "Toga" today

sammy the sage
07-22-2011, 08:59 AM
and I can't bet them...occupied...would bet them at 2/1 or better or if you can "LEVERAGE" the bet by "singling" or keying on top...

and YES..."Toga" is the Grave-yard of Champions or Big Favs....but am thinking these 3 are clearly superior to what they'll face today...

2nd Chardsey...will absolutely LOVE firm and longer...

9th Gypsy Robin...already ran as fast as ANY these can run...now gets to REAL dirt...which trainer SAYS prefers...

10th Chosen Empire...any horse that run 1:33 mile at Calder...under any conditions...just way toooo faaassttt for these...

lamboguy
07-22-2011, 11:33 AM
it looks like in the fifth race today at spa the #3 filly, MY MISS AURELIA is the listed favorite in the race. it looks like she was training with some pretty impressive horses in churchill. i think she will run big in this spot

lamboguy
07-22-2011, 04:11 PM
it looks like in the fifth race today at spa the #3 filly, MY MISS AURELIA is the listed favorite in the race. it looks like she was training with some pretty impressive horses in churchill. i think she will run big in this spotMISS AURELIA makes it to the greatest winners circle in north america and pays $8 for those that believed in her

lamboguy
10-08-2011, 05:28 PM
it looks like in the fifth race today at spa the #3 filly, MY MISS AURELIA is the listed favorite in the race. it looks like she was training with some pretty impressive horses in churchill. i think she will run big in this spot
she is real good, but the filly that ran yesterday isn't to bad either that ran second in the alcebiades HEART OF DESTINY. she got a bad knee that she has to struggle with though.