PDA

View Full Version : Brisnet Contest

HorseLady
09-30-2001, 09:46 PM
Anyone else enter? If so, how did you do the first week?

I had 4 wins, not bad.

They are really tossing us some interesting races. I mean, how often do ya 'all handicap Prarie Meadows? Then toss in some Maiden Special Weights and you have a real test of skill going!

Whitehos
09-30-2001, 10:05 PM
Wann't going to play this year because of severe pressure from a wife who wants a yard cleaned up before winter. She even wants me to cut the grass. I entered anyway and unlike other years I did very well the first week. Hope I can keep the pace going.
Whitehos

HorseLady
09-30-2001, 11:42 PM
Us wives are awful that way, huh? I do the yardwork though around here - and it's a biiiig property!

Think they'll give us some of the easier contests on Saturday? The Champagne is Sat, isn't it? We can be sure that won't be there.

How many wins did you end up with? I see a few had 7, the highest money guy (or gal) had over $70. Must have had that 2nd race winner for over $40.

BIG HIT
10-01-2001, 09:03 AM
Hi horselady and congradulations you did good at least better then I.I only made one mistake that was signing up for contest went zero for ten.But will try agian next week.Nice to here a women hdcper as there is not a lot of women who take it serious.You have a great day.

stuball
10-01-2001, 09:13 AM
I also had 4 winners which is a big improvement from my previous starts
in bris contest....so i am happy so far. Have to decide which way to handicap
to go for most winners or to swing for the home run title(ROI) which makes it
very interesting. I imagine there ill be more people swinging for the fences
as the results dictate that they have no chance for win title....with four winners
you can go either way. I try to stay even as 4 to 5 wins weekly will put you near
the top at the end...good luck to all and hope to see you in Vegas..

Stuball have a nice day !!!!!!!!