PDA

View Full Version : Allen West vs. Debbie Schultz

cj's dad
07-21-2011, 10:55 AM
iePhaFzAHHw

ArlJim78
07-21-2011, 12:48 PM
West is going to have to get some thicker skin in order to survive in Washington. You can't blow up and fire off that level of attack every time a democrat lies or take a cheap shot. What he said may be true but you can't go to defcon 4 every time you are challenged.

cj's dad
07-21-2011, 01:00 PM
According to West, that "tirade" was the tip of the iceberg.

boxcar
07-21-2011, 01:15 PM
Notwithstanding whether or not her statement about West is factual or not, I don't know why the congress lady would even question any raise in medicare when BO is threatening to cut off seniors from their social security checks. And she wants to talk "unbelievable" with regards to West!? :rolleyes:

Boxcar

NJ Stinks
07-22-2011, 01:34 AM
Notwithstanding whether or not her statement about West is factual or not, I don't know why the congress lady would even question any raise in medicare when BO is threatening to cut off seniors from their social security checks. And she wants to talk "unbelievable" with regards to West!? :rolleyes:

Boxcar

If Debbie was wrong, West forgot to mention it in the e-mail posted on that clip.

And Boxcar, I hate to be anything but nice since we haven't spoke in a while. ;) But you bringing Obama into this is silly. Obama represents the entire country and West represents mostly old folks on Medicare.

But then you knew that. (shrug)

Tom
07-22-2011, 07:37 AM
I like the idea of attacking back.
A nuclear reaction is good for the soul.

We could use more fisticuffs on the Hill, IMHO.:D

BlueShoe
07-22-2011, 09:22 AM
We could use more fisticuffs on the Hill, IMHO.:D
Better still would be to bring back and sanction dueling. Let these nitwits face pistols at dawn or having at each other with swords. Doubt very much that congressbroad Schultz can shoot a single shot caplock pistol or fence. Of course dueling would have to be restricted to men only, but doubt very much that any libs would shriek about "sexism" and demand equal time on the dueling grounds.:rolleyes:

rastajenk
07-22-2011, 10:04 AM
The women could mudrassle. :p Some of them, anyway. Some of them should stick to rhetorical battles.

Mike at A+
07-22-2011, 10:48 AM
Wasserman-Schitz

mostpost
07-22-2011, 12:04 PM
Allen West would do well to remember that Congress is not an Iraqi prison camp and Debbie Wassermann-Schultz is not a helpless prisoner. She bites back.

Mike at A+
07-22-2011, 12:11 PM
It was West who "bit back". Wasser-Schitz started with the whole "disrespect for women" and "killing of seniors" talking points. That BS is so old it has mold on it.

mostpost
07-22-2011, 12:42 PM
It was West who "bit back". Wasser-Schitz started with the whole "disrespect for women" and "killing of seniors" talking points. That BS is so old it has mold on it.

You not only don't know how to read, you don't know how to listen. Nowhere in her House speech did DWS say that West disrespected women. Nor did she say that he was trying to kill seniors. She pointed out-completely accurately-that he was supporting a bill that would cost seniors more for less medical care. Why is it controversial to correctly portray another Congressman's position on any issue?

On the other hand, West called her vile, unprofessional and despicable. Sounds like a misogynist to me. I am thinking one term congressman.

Mike at A+
07-22-2011, 01:17 PM
Misogynist? You're reaching. Vile, unprofessional and despicable can apply to anyone. The labels all fit her well. And she can't shine West's shoes. Democrats are real good at dishing it out but they whine when they get it back. Maybe someday you'll be able to understand that. Maybe.

PaceAdvantage
07-23-2011, 04:53 PM
On the other hand, West called her vile, unprofessional and despicable. Sounds like a misogynist to me. I am thinking one term congressman.Yes, a misogynist. You should know that term well, along with all your left-leaning buddies...what, with all the names you call any and all female conservatives, such as Michele Bachmann and Sarah Palin.

It's good to see that the "takes one to know one" theory is still alive and well.

Tom
07-28-2011, 02:10 PM
West is voting FOR the Boehner Bill.
Stick a fork in him - his career is over.
Just another RINO cave-in fold up hack.

JustRalph
07-28-2011, 02:20 PM
West is voting FOR the Boehner Bill.
Stick a fork in him - his career is over.
Just another RINO cave-in fold up hack.

He's getting a ton of flack for it too.......

boxcar
07-28-2011, 04:35 PM
On the other hand, West called her vile, unprofessional and despicable. Sounds like a misogynist to me. I am thinking one term congressman.

So, in your mind, all women are above being these things? Have you ever heard of Jezebel in the OT?

Boxcar

Tom
07-28-2011, 09:45 PM
Ever hear of Michelle?