PDA

View Full Version : MAGIC BOX

timtam
11-14-2003, 09:26 AM
Boy am I lucky. Yesterday in the mail Gamblers Emporium is going to send me a box or some kind of sheet which allows me to hit 82% exactas and 27 % triples all for the mere cost of $50. How am I so lucky cause theres no handicapping involved and no past performances to read. Does anyone have this sheet already?
If so how does it work and how successful is it ?

takeout
11-14-2003, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by timtam
Does anyone have this sheet already?

No, but I used to get a lot of "sheet" like that in the mail. :D

jk3521
11-14-2003, 05:33 PM
My mail box is full of that "sheet";)

Dick Schmidt
11-14-2003, 06:23 PM
TT,

Sorry, don't know about the system you are referring to, but I have recently received an offer from a gentleman in Nigeria offering big money if I help him move some money out of the country. I'd be glad to let you in on that offer.

Dick

cj
11-14-2003, 09:43 PM
I had a guy from South Africa offer to buy a car I have for sale, sending me a cashier's check for $4,000 over the price. I was then to wire the 4 grand to his "agent" in Houston so he could arrange for shipment of his car. Needless to say, I still haven't sold my car.

Richard
11-30-2003, 09:08 AM
I also received that ad about the "magic box" in my e-mail.I was (but not now)half tempted to pick one up just to see how the latest scsm works.Happily,that bit of curiosity has sinced waned.I wonder how the scam works?