PDA

View Full Version : Update on Chemo Warrior!

onefast99
07-20-2011, 11:39 AM
When I last updated everyone she was doing very well at Tony Everhards New Episode training Center. In late April we brought her to Monmouth Park and began getting her ready for the md sp weight at Parx(she is a Pa bred)during the training we noticed she was not taking to the track and seemed a bit off and we had a vet look at her to see what the problem was it was very minor. The time off worked out perfectly as Parx is closed from August 8th to August 26th. She has put on over 150 pounds since April and looks great. Once we are ready to run I will update those who have been following her.

tbwinner
07-20-2011, 12:42 PM
When I last updated everyone she was doing very well at Tony Everhards New Episode training Center. In late April we brought her to Monmouth Park and began getting her ready for the md sp weight at Parx(she is a Pa bred)during the training we noticed she was not taking to the track and seemed a bit off and we had a vet look at her to see what the problem was it was very minor. The time off worked out perfectly as Parx is closed from August 8th to August 26th. She has put on over 150 pounds since April and looks great. Once we are ready to run I will update those who have been following her.

Great! Looking forward to seeing her run!

She's a Stormello baby, right?

onefast99
07-20-2011, 05:27 PM
Great! Looking forward to seeing her run!

She's a Stormello baby, right?
Yes Stormello/Cachinnated baby.