PDA

View Full Version : IS TODD AND SIMON TRYING TO PUSH THE SARGE OUT

teddy
07-19-2011, 02:00 PM
I have noticed they are saying nasty things about him alot, one that he was not someone they wanted to be around in the beginning. Seems like they are targeting and trying to Pizz him off. Personally I think the Sarge thing is retarded since he never spent a day in the military but cant stand to watch the Bullying. They should be focusing on GINOs eyebrows instead LOL. They need New blood. I think Todd is just pizzed because his career has stagnated and he cant even get an network analyst job on derby day. Simon should be training.. who wins a breeders cup then gives up training??

Knowclew
07-19-2011, 04:47 PM
I gave up on TVG/HRTV about a year ago. I have missed it for a total of about 10 minutes. Many of the hosts became very hard to listen to...the ones you mentioned included.

For the record, Simon had some success as a trainer, but never won a Breeder's Cup race.

teddy
07-19-2011, 05:06 PM
Maybe he was asst trainer or something, I thought he won one. Did Frank? I know Todd didnt lol....

atonymania
07-19-2011, 05:10 PM
Frank won breeders cup race with Dessert Storm.

Wickel
07-20-2011, 06:13 PM
Simon was a longtime assistant trainer under Bill Mott, who probably had a BC runner or two.

Stillriledup
07-20-2011, 06:21 PM
Simon was a longtime assistant trainer under Bill Mott, who probably had a BC runner or two.

Does anyone know why Simon retired from training?

judd
07-20-2011, 06:27 PM
Does anyone know why Simon retired from training?
makes a ton of money picking winners :lol:

Grits
07-20-2011, 06:30 PM
Madeleine Paulson married T.Boone Pickens and got out of the horseracing business. This may have a good deal to do with why he stopped training, this and lawsuits filed by; and between, the Paulsons.

sonnyp
07-20-2011, 06:42 PM
Madeleine Paulson married T.Boone Pickens and got out of the horseracing business. This may have a good deal to do with why he stopped training, this and lawsuits filed by; and between, the Paulsons.

the grieving widow seems to marry well.

Stillriledup
07-21-2011, 01:28 AM
makes a ton of money picking winners :lol:

Indeed Judd, Indeed. :D

JBmadera
07-21-2011, 06:14 AM
I love The Sarge, he makes his stint as host entertaining and fun. Mute is always on except for when he or Rich is on.

If twinspires ever gets its video dialed in right TVG won't ever be on.