PDA

View Full Version : Steve Wynn....tells it like it is....again.....

JustRalph
07-18-2011, 09:44 PM
http://www.businessinsider.com/wynn-ceo-steve-wynn-conference-call-transcript-obama-2011-7

"And I'm saying it bluntly, that this administration is the greatest wet blanket to business, and progress and job creation in my lifetime. And I can prove it and I could spend the next 3 hours giving you examples of all of us in this market place that are frightened to death about all the new regulations, our healthcare costs escalate, regulations coming from left and right. A President that seems, that keeps using that word redistribution. Well, my customers and the companies that provide the vitality for the hospitality and restaurant industry, in the United States of America, they are frightened of this administration.And it makes you slow down and not invest your money. Everybody complains about how much money is on the side in America."

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/wynn-ceo-steve-wynn-conference-call-transcript-obama-2011-7#ixzz1SVlv0Phz

ArlJim78
07-19-2011, 09:32 AM
I wish there were more businessmen like Wynn, not afraid to speak out. 99% don't want to rock the boat.

Of course he's 100% right, Obama has a stranglehold on the economy, he's got it tied up in knots with uncertainty. that stink bomb health care reform bill is unfolding as we speak with hundreds of pages of regulations being produced every week.
One moment he's bashing business and threatening higher taxes, the next railing against ATM's and corporate jets.

The funny thing about what Wynn said is that in this speech he referred to himself as a democratic businessman who supports Harry Reid!:eek:

Valuist
07-19-2011, 10:00 AM
I wish there were more businessmen like Wynn, not afraid to speak out. 99% don't want to rock the boat.

Of course he's 100% right, Obama has a stranglehold on the economy, he's got it tied up in knots with uncertainty. that stink bomb health care reform bill is unfolding as we speak with hundreds of pages of regulations being produced every week.
One moment he's bashing business and threatening higher taxes, the next railing against ATM's and corporate jets.

The funny thing about what Wynn said is that in this speech he referred to himself as a democratic businessman who supports Harry Reid!:eek:

Exactly. Last year, the CEO of Whole Foods criticized some of the economic policies of the Obama administration and one group organized a boycott of Whole Foods.

ElKabong
07-19-2011, 09:21 PM
a huge backer of Harry Reid saying the Obama administration is a wet blanket to the economy.....Delicious.

If Wynn's feeling it (Obama's ineptitude), maybe more bidness leaders will follow with cameras rolling.