PDA

View Full Version : Creating more campaign donors than jobs

ArlJim78
07-18-2011, 10:57 AM
Thru the first two quarters, the Obama reelection campaign has generated twice as many donors as the whole country has generated jobs.
552,000 donors to 260,000 jobs.

and jobs is the number one priority?

http://washingtonexaminer.com/blogs/beltway-confidential/2011/07/obama-generated-twice-many-campaign-contributors-new-jobs

mostpost
07-18-2011, 06:22 PM
Thru the first two quarters, the Obama reelection campaign has generated twice as many donors as the whole country has generated jobs.
552,000 donors to 260,000 jobs.

and jobs is the number one priority?

http://washingtonexaminer.com/blogs/beltway-confidential/2011/07/obama-generated-twice-many-campaign-contributors-new-jobs

You can be a donor to a campaign for five dollars. Even the worst jobs pay more than that for one hour's work. All you need do to create a campaign donor is to ask enough people. To create a job you need to create a strong enough economy that the job is needed and sustainable. Comparing the two is less than moronic. (Or do I mean more than moronic)

I can just picture Mark Tapscott sitting at his computer and thinking, "I'm going to compare two things that have no relationship and then blame Obama.
I wonder how many fools will fall for my false comparison"

At least one, Mark, with more sure to follow.

woodtoo
07-18-2011, 07:22 PM
Your missing the point Mosty,the point is he is spending more time fundraising
than he is creating a strong economy.Your great leader is not as infallible as you make him out to be.

mostpost
07-18-2011, 07:30 PM
Your missing the point Mosty,the point is he is spending more time fundraising
than he is creating a strong economy.Your great leader is not as infallible as you make him out to be. :bang:
:bang: :bang:

I do not think he is infallible. Being infinitely better than your opposition does not make one infallible. You do realize that Obama did not call each of those donors individually. He has a campaign staff which does that. Obama could be spending more time on the economy. Instead he has to waste time negotiating with the idiot tea party/Republicans over the debt ceiling. That's who you should be complaining about. :bang: :bang: :bang:

woodtoo
07-18-2011, 07:36 PM
gotcha:rolleyes:

Dave Schwartz
07-18-2011, 08:28 PM
I do not think he is infallible.

I am nominating this for the understatement of the year award.

:bang:

johnhannibalsmith
07-18-2011, 09:08 PM
...Obama could be spending more time on the economy...

Let's be happy that he isn't; things are bad enough.