PDA

View Full Version : Saratoga Clubhouse Seats Available

Vinman
07-18-2011, 10:56 AM
With my upstate relatives now unable to attend opening weekend at the SPA, I have my 4 season clubhouse seats available for opening day, this Friday, 7/22. I also have 4 seats open for Sunday, 7/24 and Monday, 7/25. The Friday & Sunday seats are $16 each....Monday's are $11 each....all face value, as NYRA bumped the ticket prices up a buck this year. This Saturday's seats are spoken for.

These seats are in Section K, Row L, inside the 1/8th pole, directly in front of the tote board. The two TV's in that section are almost directly overhead, one row in front, affording you a stewards view of every finish right from the seats moments after the field flies by. Directly behind the seats are at least 25 self-service betting machines, right near the grandstand/clubhouse crossover.

Message me if interested. Requests for all 4 seats get priority over requests for pairs.

I have quite a few dates open throughout the meet. I'll post those later after I get these opening weekend seats sold.

Vinman

Vinman
07-21-2011, 11:26 PM
Here's an update on the Saratoga Clubhouse seats I still have available for sale in Section K, Row L:

TWO seats for:

Sat, 7/30
Thur, 8/11

FOUR seats for:

Thurs, 7/28
Fri, 7/29
Thurs, 8/4
Thurs, 8/18
Mon, 8/29
Fri, 9/2

Message me if interested.

Vinman