PDA

View Full Version : Who Really Controls America?

Capper Al
07-17-2011, 09:50 AM
Does anyone disagree?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYIC0eZYEtI&feature=related

Robert Goren
07-17-2011, 10:48 AM
Certainly not me. As Al Spangler said almost 50 years ago during the cold and Vietnam wars. "In Russia if you say the government is shit they send you to Siberia, Here if you say the government is shit they do nothing. Because they know nobody is paying attention." These days Russia has stopped sending people to Siberia because they figured out what the US figured in 1776, If you let everybody speak, then they are too busy talking to listen. It is forbidden message that needs to be feared.

canleakid
07-17-2011, 11:26 AM
when everybody "talks" no one takes the time to "listen" sad but so true!!
as for the "BIG CLUB" George got that part right, NONE of us here are members!!!!!!! Not even the wannabes :D 'cause

Little boxes on the hillside,
Little boxes made of ticky tacky
Little boxes on the hillside,
Little boxes all the same,
Theres a pink one & a green one
And a blue one & a yellow one
And they are all made out of ticky tacky
And they all look just the same.

And the people in the houses
All went to the university
Where they were put in boxes
And they came out all the same
And theres doctors & lawyers
And business executives

And they all play on the golf course
And drink their martinis dry
And they all have pretty children
And the children go to school,
And the children go to summer camp
And then to the university

And the boys go into business
And marry & raise a family
In boxes made of ticky tacky

And they are all made out of ticky tacky
And they all look just the same

and then some like to play the horses :eek: and some even like to rant and rave :faint: about stuff :rolleyes:

lamboguy
07-17-2011, 11:34 AM
those big people aren't so smart trust me on this. when its all over and done with they are going to be holding plenty of WP (worthless paper) that they will be able to go to the bathroom with. they still think they are smarter than the rest of the people in the world and hold the price of gold down. i can tell you that no one person or one country can control a market for ever.

as we can see in other parts of the world, the young people have begun to figure things out. in egypt, libia, greece, spain protugal. eventually the young ones will figure it out here and in a bigger way.

gold going to $1740 now

Light
07-17-2011, 11:40 AM
That's why I didn't vote for Obama or any other president except Carter in my life because it doesn't matter who is in the WH. There is truly only 1 party that rules this country, and that's corporate power.

I've said this before. When a new President is elected, he goes to a secret meeting for about 3 days where they tell him how it goes down. The Obama that went in that meeting looked totally different to me, even on a physical level, when he came out. He almost looked sick. There was no more "hope and change" in his voice. It was business as usual. That's why he cant deliver. It's not up to him. I don't think we know the true depth of power the puppeteers have over this country.

ElKabong
07-17-2011, 12:01 PM
easy answer...Postal Clerks run the country. Just read the forum, lol

Obama's only hope is that the big $$$ is behind him now. He's their Houseboy, paves the road for more of their power and influence. He'll throw a union a bone from time to time (for votes) but he's worked to ingratiate himself with Wall Street, the Health Insurance industry and more.

If he wins in 2012 it proves you really can buy an election b/c he's taken us farther and farther down the shit hole

PhantomOnTour
07-17-2011, 12:06 PM
Obama's only hope is that the big $$$ is behind him now. He's their Houseboy, paves the road for more of their power and influence. He'll throw a union a bone from time to time (for votes) but he's worked to ingratiate himself with Wall Street, the Health Insurance industry and more.

If he wins in 2012 it proves you really can buy an election b/c he's taken us farther and farther down the shit hole
Or ask Newman from Seinfeld

ElKabong
07-17-2011, 12:12 PM
or Cliffy Claven from Cheers :)

I see a pattern in these folks...

thaskalos
07-17-2011, 12:24 PM
This says it a little better...IMO.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqrY2F_Xz3s

Capper Al
07-17-2011, 08:04 PM

I don't know if you got the point of the video clip?

Capper Al
07-17-2011, 08:06 PM

Similar thought process. Enjoyed it.

thaskalos
07-17-2011, 08:17 PM
Similar thought process. Enjoyed it.

More wisdom...from one of the best movies of all time...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_qgVn-Op7Q

boxcar
07-17-2011, 08:26 PM

A conspiracy of corporations, eh? And corps run governments? And who runs both?

1 John 5:19b
19 ...and the whole world lies in the power of the evil one.
NASB

Luke 4:6
6 And the devil said to Him, "I will give You all this domain and its glory; for it has been handed over to me, and I give it to whomever I wish.
NASB

And Soros thinks he's a god? :D

Boxcar

thaskalos
07-17-2011, 09:56 PM

NASB

6 And the devil said to Him, "I will give You all this domain and its glory; for it has been handed over to me, and I give it to whomever I wish.
NASB

Boxcar
And the final segment...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTN3s2iVKKI&feature=related

ElKabong
07-17-2011, 11:25 PM
I don't know if you got the point of the video clip?

sure I "got it". Obama knows the game, is playing to the best of his ability. 'Get in tight with the people that are IN (big business) and reward those that have helped him get elected, or have promised to do so in 2012'.

He doesn't give a shit about you, me, or anyone else. Just his gain, that's what's on his mind. This is easy to see & has been from day one.

Light
07-18-2011, 12:34 AM
Umm, it's not his gain. He works for Corporate America. Presidents are bought by corporations and they own him. If you think any President can just steer this ship called the United States of America in any direction they want because that is what they want, you are insane.The people who think that there is a difference between Bush and Obama are also insane. Obama is a disappointment to his backers because he doesn't work for them. Neither will Romney or any other future presidents work for those who vote for them.They all work for their bosses.

PaceAdvantage
07-18-2011, 12:47 AM
NOW you tell us? Damn...where was all this when Bush was President? :lol:

Light
07-18-2011, 12:53 AM
Oh,I thought that was a given with Halliburton and all.

PaceAdvantage
07-18-2011, 01:07 AM
Oh,I thought that was a given with Halliburton and all.Ya'll made it seem like BUSH was the devil...the only one with this sort of thing behind him...

NOW you tell us they are ALL like this... :lol:

Great timing on your part.

sammy the sage
07-18-2011, 06:47 AM

I told ya'll the EXACT same thing for as long as I've been posting...

sammy the sage
07-18-2011, 06:53 AM
Back on topic...History 101...

Andrew Jackson, Farewell Address...1837

"The paper system being founded on public confidence and having of itself no intrinsic value, it is liable to great and sudden fluctuations, thereby rendering property insecure and the wages of labor unsteady and uncertain.

The corporations which create the paper money can not be relied upon to keep the circulating medium uniform in amount. In times of prosperity, when confidence is high, they are tempted by the prospect of gain or by the influence of those who hope to profit by it to extend their issues of paper beyond the bounds of discretion and the reasonable demands of business; and when these issues have been pushed on from day to day, until public confidence is at length shaken, then a reaction takes place, and they immediately withdraw the credits they have given, suddenly curtail their issues, and produce an unexpected and ruinous contraction of the circulating medium, which is felt by the whole community.

The banks by this means save themselves, and the mischievous consequences of their imprudence or cupidity are visited upon the public. Nor does the evil stop here. These ebbs and flows in the currency and these indiscreet extensions of credit naturally engender a spirit of speculation injurious to the habits and character of the people. We have already seen its effects in the wild spirit of speculation in the public lands and various kinds of stock which within the last year or two seized upon such a multitude of our citizens and threatened to pervade all classes of society and to withdraw their attention from the sober pursuits of honest industry.

It is not by encouraging this spirit that we shall best preserve public virtue and promote the true interests of our country; but if your currency continues as exclusively paper as it now is, it will foster this eager desire to amass wealth without labor; it will multiply the number of dependents on bank accommodations and bank favors; the temptation to obtain money at any sacrifice will become stronger and stronger, and inevitably lead to corruption, which will find its way into your public councils and destroy at no distant day the purity of your Government."

Great place to LEARN more...not that the died-in-the-wool...40% crats or 40% pugs actually CARE to DO so...
http://jessescrossroadscafe.blogspot.com/

Capper Al
07-18-2011, 06:13 PM
sure I "got it". Obama knows the game, is playing to the best of his ability. 'Get in tight with the people that are IN (big business) and reward those that have helped him get elected, or have promised to do so in 2012'.

He doesn't give a shit about you, me, or anyone else. Just his gain, that's what's on his mind. This is easy to see & has been from day one.

Yeah, you did get it.

Capper Al
07-18-2011, 06:37 PM

NASB

NASB

Boxcar

Boxcar,

Do you pray to God for winners? If so, thank God. And please stay in the pari-mutuel pools. I will truly miss you if you leave. Capper Al 4:1!

ElKabong
07-18-2011, 07:48 PM
Umm, it's not his gain. He works for Corporate America. .

In Carlin's clip, he said 'THEY are on the inside, and you're not'. Obama has worked to get in on the inside for quite some time.

There was an interview with someone who knew him from his post grad days, said he was always interested in how he could 'get close to the to people of power', it was a mission of sorts.

When I say "his gain", he can't get, or stay, "inside" without making sure he repays his backers, or pay in advince to the Wall Street types that all of a sudden don't curse him. Obama is the Houseboy. Jeffrey Immelts, Buffet, etc are the masters. The Houseboy has done a good job for the masters. Thus his billion dollar war chest I've been reading he'll have by summer 2012

Light
07-18-2011, 11:39 PM

When Bush was president, it was happening in front of the nation. Cheney was Bush's boss. Cheney was tied to Halliburton. Halliburton made money from the Iraq war. There was no need to explain it.

Republicans flaunt their archaic beliefs. Democrats are more deceptive,thus the need to explain things.

ElKabong
07-18-2011, 11:40 PM
Oh I get it. The repubs are Deion Sanders, the dems are Rae Caruth

Light
07-18-2011, 11:45 PM
Mmm, no.