PDA

View Full Version : Chantal Sutherland: "They have short attention spans, like men … little to none."

andymays
07-15-2011, 07:47 AM
http://www.sandiegomagazine.com/media/San-Diego-Magazine/July-2011/Chantal-Sutherland/

Excerpt:

Tell us something about horses that we don’t know.

A lot of the fillies are temperamental and nervous. They are anxious. You can’t boss them around. They have a mind of their own. The colts are playful and you can be more aggressive with them as a jockey. You need to let them know who’s boss so they respect you. They have short attention spans, like men … little to none.

For the full Q&A click the link!

FenceBored
07-15-2011, 08:13 AM
http://www.sandiegomagazine.com/media/San-Diego-Magazine/July-2011/Chantal-Sutherland/

Excerpt:

A lot of the fillies are temperamental and nervous. They are anxious. You can’t boss them around. They have a mind of their own. The colts are playful and you can be more aggressive with them as a jockey. You need to let them know who’s boss so they respect you. They have short attention spans, like men … little to none.

Oh great, sexist stereotypes. Females are tempramental and nervous. Males have short attention spans and you can rough them up to show them who's boss.

You've come a long way, baby. [Yep, all the way from Winnipeg -ed]

DJofSD
07-15-2011, 09:23 AM
All we need now is a Go Daddy commercial.

andymays
07-15-2011, 10:03 AM
http://www.dmtc.com/racinginfo/pr/index.php?article=battleoftheexespitssmithsutherla nda

Press Release Excerpts:

Besides the one-on-one battle that match races automatically engender, the history between Smith and Sutherland adds some special spice to the event. At one time they were engaged and their romance played out publicly and to great interest by racing fans in the two-year Animal Planet television series “Jockeys.”

The match will be only the fifth in 72 summers of racing at the seaside oval. The previous ones were the heralded 1938 duel won by Seabiscuit over Ligaroti, widely considered “The Race that Put Del Mar on the Map;” the 1994 “Showdown at the Seashore” in which Soviet Problem, under Chris McCarron, bested Mamselle Bebette and Corey Nakatani; the 2002 “Mule Duel at Del Mar” in which Black Ruby, known as “the best ass in the West,” continued dominance over archrival Taz, and the “Battle of the Sexes.”

Shelby
07-15-2011, 10:09 AM
Awwwww, Mike and Chantel aren't dating anymore? :(

andymays
07-15-2011, 10:13 AM
Awwwww, Mike and Chantel aren't dating anymore? :(
I've been told that they can't stand each other now. This promotion was on then off and now on again.

macguy
07-15-2011, 10:29 AM
Besides the one-on-one battle that match races automatically engender, the history between Smith and Sutherland adds some special spice to the event. At one time they were engaged and their romance played out publicly and to great interest by racing fans in the two-year Animal Planet television series “Jockeys.”

Not so sure about that part. :rolleyes:

toussaud
07-15-2011, 10:43 AM
All we need now is a Go Daddy commercial.
lol

DJofSD
07-15-2011, 10:46 AM
I've been told that they can't stand each other now. This promotion was on then off and now on again.
She offered her honor.

He honored her offer.

And it was on her and off her all night long.

Igeteven
07-15-2011, 11:07 AM

Excerpt:

Andy,

I have meet her several time and she is a very nice lady however, she does like to compete. She does have the bug for speed.

She reminds me of Robin Smith the ex jockey.

Light
07-15-2011, 11:27 AM
She has a lot of charisma and talent. The only jockey I'd like to meet.

BIG49010
07-15-2011, 11:49 AM
Arlington Park had a match like this between Julie Krone and Jorge Velazquez years ago. I made the largest bet of my life on Julie!

The fans made Jorge the favorite for some reason, and Julie's horse had 4 lengths on the other, and the controlling speed. She backed off on the horse or she would have won by a pole, and made it closer than it was.

jelly
07-15-2011, 12:07 PM

Charisma and talent,ok let's go with that. :ThmbUp:

toussaud
07-15-2011, 12:10 PM
She has a lot of "charisma" and "talent". The only jockey I'd like to meet. :ThmbUp:

PhantomOnTour
07-15-2011, 12:11 PM
Only Hollywoodland would come up with such a publicity stunt.
I don't like the idea.

Hanover1
07-15-2011, 12:46 PM
Comments by the darling hint of bitterness towards men in general. Hardly a broad brush she paints with when describing either creature actually.

JustRalph
07-15-2011, 01:34 PM

me too, if "meet" is a euphemism

Valuist
07-15-2011, 04:40 PM
Apparently Smith no longer has the mount on Chantal.

toussaud
07-15-2011, 05:00 PM
http://th636.photobucket.com/albums/uu90/vanessa68_2009/Macros%20and%20gifs/th_clapping-obama-149_bigger.gif

KingChas
07-15-2011, 11:51 PM
You need to let them know who’s boss so they respect you. They have short attention spans, like men … little to none.

I think I finally figured out the purpose of pre-nups. :lol:

andymays
07-16-2011, 09:24 AM
http://www.nctimes.com/sports/article_e653406c-78b9-57e0-83fe-b4511e445bb0.html

Excerpts:

Some Hollywood Park racing officials, jockeys and valets had to attend a "mandatory" sexual harassment seminar earlier this month after an incident involving jockey Chantal Sutherland, Southern California racing steward Tom Ward said.

"I thought I was accepted very much …," Sutherland said during an interview about riding at Del Mar beginning with Wednesday's opening-day program. "There was an incident recently, and it's just something me and the jockeys have to get through."

FenceBored
07-16-2011, 10:12 AM
http://www.nctimes.com/sports/article_e653406c-78b9-57e0-83fe-b4511e445bb0.html

Excerpts:

Some Hollywood Park racing officials, jockeys and valets had to attend a "mandatory" sexual harassment seminar earlier this month after an incident involving jockey Chantal Sutherland, Southern California racing steward Tom Ward said.

"I thought I was accepted very much …," Sutherland said during an interview about riding at Del Mar beginning with Wednesday's opening-day program. "There was an incident recently, and it's just something me and the jockeys have to get through."

This is the part that bothers me:
Sutherland declined to provide details about the incident to either the Hollywood Park stewards or her agent, Brian Beach, according to Ward and Beach.
-- http://www.nctimes.com/sports/article_e653406c-78b9-57e0-83fe-b4511e445bb0.html#ixzz1SHBVyUWs
So, someone can just walk into the stewards, say that some unidentified person(s) made some unspecified remarks and everybody in the jocks room is forced to go to a seminar on sexual harrassment? Great.

Before the seminar is ordered for the posters on this thread, I'd just like to say that I reject the scurrilous posts that appear here (whichever they may be deemed to be), especially if they're mine.

Tom
07-16-2011, 10:35 AM
So, someone can just walk into the stewards, say that some unidentified person(s) made some unspecified remarks and everybody in the jocks room is forced to go to a seminar on sexual harrassment? Great.

Might more to it......just saying.

Shelby
07-16-2011, 11:24 AM

Now THAT was funny :lol::lol::lol:

Shelby
07-16-2011, 11:27 AM

Are you serious???? Someone put a camera in there??? Ugh.

That happened in Wichita, KS not too long ago. Someone put a tiny camera on a hook at the YMCA in the women's locker room. Sick.

judd
07-16-2011, 11:39 AM

:lol:

FenceBored
07-16-2011, 11:54 AM

Maybe, although I don't see any hint of that in the article. It says she came in and told the stewards that "some inappropriate comments were made." Nothing else.

Igeteven
07-16-2011, 12:19 PM
Here is the problem with both of these type of personalities, Both are a A plus,

both can't give, one party must give and let it pass, if not, this leads to divorce in most cases, Now welcome to Divorce court

If anyone involved in Family Law, one will know what I mean.

FenceBored
07-17-2011, 10:19 AM

You were right, Tom. Looking around I have found video of other jockeys making sexualized remarks to Chantal.

scPE1odsI9w

Jockey 1: "She landed on her back with her clothes off."
Jockey 2: "Happens all the time."

Later this second jockey even asks her which rider she wants to push into bed!

jelly
07-17-2011, 12:27 PM
"Money or fame"

Delawaretrainer
07-17-2011, 01:59 PM
I think she was being cool by being vague so there wouldn't be repurcussions on the track or in the room. It is sad that she probably had to laugh off a million inappropriate comments to get this far. It appears that she takes her job very seriously and works hard.

toussaud
07-17-2011, 02:14 PM
I think she was being cool by being vague so there wouldn't be repercussions on the track or in the room. It is sad that she probably had to laugh off a million inappropriate comments to get this far. It appears that she takes her job very seriously and works hard.

but then goes out and posed butt naked on top of a horse, very little sympathy.

Not condoning it, but the behavior is very what is the word i'm looking for.. it's like a woman going into a night club with a skirt that doesn't come close to the knees, a 6 inch pair of open toed pumps and a push up bra and about 200 dollar sworth of make up and then have the nerve that a guy might find her attractive. the nerve! It doesn't make it right, but you can't have it both ways. you can't get mad when guys look at you and treat you in a provocative manner, then at the same time, spend all your off time, posing and doing things that paint you in a provocative light.

castaway01
07-17-2011, 05:11 PM

Not condoning it, but the behavior is very what is the word i'm looking for.. it's like a woman going into a night club with a skirt that doesn't come close to the knees, a 6 inch pair of open toed pumps and a push up bra and about 200 dollar sworth of make up and then have the nerve that a guy might find her attractive. the nerve! It doesn't make it right, but you can't have it both ways. you can't get mad when guys look at you and treat you in a provocative manner, then at the same time, spend all your off time, posing and doing things that paint you in a provocative light.

I have no idea what it has to do with Chantal Sutherland or whatever happened to her, which you obviously have no f'n clue about, but are you REALLY making the "Hey, she was asking to be raped" argument in 2011? For a minute I thought it was 1911 again.

As for you, maybe some therapy? You seem to have some issues from being turned down a few hundred times. Just a bizarre post.

judd
07-17-2011, 05:20 PM

where is picture ?

PaceAdvantage
07-17-2011, 05:25 PM
She wasn't butt naked...

judd
07-17-2011, 05:27 PM
heck, never saw a naked jockey

toussaud
07-17-2011, 05:28 PM
where is picture ?
I am busy now but it's pretty common knowledge she posed nude for a calendar not that long ago on the top of a horse. i'm sure it's on here somewhere if you search for it.

Just saying you can't have it both ways. If you are going to market your natural beatify/sexuality, do not be surprised when people call you on it or see you in that manner.

guys, it's tastefully done it's not like there is a boob shot or anything but still, she's naked.

judd
07-17-2011, 05:34 PM
pace said she wasnt naked

FenceBored
07-17-2011, 05:35 PM
She wasn't butt naked...

Yep, if you look close it's a two piece outfit of a shade that's a close match on her skin tone.

http://www.chantalsutherlandjockey.com/images/topimage/fitness.png (http://www.chantalsutherlandjockey.com/fitness)

PaceAdvantage
07-17-2011, 05:36 PM
It used to be on her old website. Not there anymore...I thought she was wearing a skin-toned body stocking or something...but maybe I'm mistaken...

Nevertheless, even if she was photographed in the manner in which you speak, it still does not mean she should suffer sexual harassment in her place of work.

PaceAdvantage
07-17-2011, 05:36 PM
Exactly fencebored, that's what I saw. She's clearly NOT naked in that photo.

toussaud
07-17-2011, 05:41 PM
Exactly fencebored, that's what I saw. She's clearly NOT naked in that photo.
naked or not the premise is being lost in the details. she is painting the perception of her being naked. that is not up for debate. and no it doesn't make it right I've said that, but she flaunts her sexuality alot moreso than other female jockeys do, and there are some very cute/attractive female jockeys out there, they just don't make as big a show about it. I'll just leave it at that, I'm a big believer in holding people accountable for their actions. male or female. Yes the men should know better, but I mean come on she's on a horse being pertraied as not having any clothes on and she's surprised guys look at her as a sex object.

postpicker
07-17-2011, 06:11 PM
Yep, if you look close it's a two piece outfit of a shade that's a close match on her skin tone.

http://www.chantalsutherlandjockey.com/images/topimage/fitness.png (http://www.chantalsutherlandjockey.com/fitness)

This pic was taken at Gulfstream Park a few years ago. It was for the body issue of Vogue Magazine and the photographer was Annie Liebowitz. It is an honor for anyone to model for Annie Liebowitz. Plus, what she did in that Vogue edition is nothing compared to the athletes that have appeared in the ESPN Magazine body issue like Amare Stoudamire, Serena Williams and Diana Taurasi.

FenceBored
07-17-2011, 06:35 PM
naked or not the premise is being lost in the details. she is painting the perception of her being naked. that is not up for debate. and no it doesn't make it right I've said that, but she flaunts her sexuality alot moreso than other female jockeys do, and there are some very cute/attractive female jockeys out there, they just don't make as big a show about it. I'll just leave it at that, I'm a big believer in holding people accountable for their actions. male or female. Yes the men should know better, but I mean come on she's on a horse being pertraied as not having any clothes on and she's surprised guys look at her as a sex object.

Chantal's got a right to pursue her careers (jockey/actress/model) as she sees fit without anybody crossing the line with her (in the jock's room or out of it) just like I've got a right to go into a nice restaurant with a couple of buds and order the most expensive wine on the list without some Rutgers faculty member getting all up in my face about the price.

BetCrazyGirl
07-17-2011, 06:53 PM

None of that matters. No one has the right to harass someone and sexual harassment doesn't just happen to people 'flaunting' thier sexuality, it isn't always even about being a sex object.

If she got sexually harassed because of her fake nude pose it still isn't her problem or her fault, its the problem of whoever harassed her since there is no right to harass someone. Which from the article it doesn't seem no one knows what happened so as I stated in the first few sentences it may not even have anything to do with being too sexy or whatever since sexual harassment comes in all types of forms.

CryingForTheHorses
07-17-2011, 08:23 PM

Good for her...She has a flesh colored 2 peice body stocking on..Lets the pervs fantasize and lets those who dont like it complain..While lots of us will never again see our 40's again.It just makes us jealous.I think she is great for the sport and she is a very beautiful lady.Any way she can promote herself tastfully she has suceeded without tarnishing racing or herself...

Pace Cap'n
07-17-2011, 09:05 PM
The fact that she did not inform the stewards of the nature of her complaint does not mean she didn't inform management.

PaceAdvantage
07-17-2011, 09:44 PM
None of that matters. No one has the right to harass someone and sexual harassment doesn't just happen to people 'flaunting' thier sexuality, it isn't always even about being a sex object.Some people never get this point. Well said.

toussaud
07-17-2011, 11:08 PM
I've stated moire than once, that it doesn't make it correct or give anyone the right to treat her a certain way. but i live in the real world. You talk of sexual harassment yet openly date a guy you work with and you had to meet at work, you pose in magazines, you take provocative photos... there are going to be some meat heads out there that just push their boundaries, with her moreso than they would with another female rider. She is an attractive woman, and there is a chance that it would happen anyway, but if it really really is a big issue for you, why put yourself out there in the first place by allowing yourself to be viewed like that? that's a decision she choice with real consequences, to market her sexuality. If that is the case, it's okay to be offended, t do not be surprised when guys act in a sexual manner towards you. not every guy, or girl for that matter, has the same set of morals/ethics, and if you are really worried about how you are treated in the workplace, it's best not to assume that everyone will respond like you think they should when you do things like that, it's best not to even go down that route in the first place. She's a big girl, she choice to get paid for the stuff she did and took full advantage of it. Good for her.

This is an issue that hits home to me, first because I run a business and i've had to deal with the issue and i've been accused of sexual harassment before, nothing came of it but too many people murk the lines, and then cry foul the first time you do something they don't like. A woman goes to the gym with you after work everyday, goes out to lunch with you everyday, starts sending you texts and photos, takes you to meet her mom, etc then you ask her out or you make a comment "i feel harassed". it's not all cut and dry and all men aren't dogs and all women aren't whatever.

IN that context, let's "keep it real". She dated or dates mike smith. I'm sure they lived together. I'm sure they all know each other pretty informally. I've sure they have all been over each others houses before. At what point is someone joking and someone isn't? It's a LOT more black and white then people are trying to make it out. Now don't know exactly what happened, rather it was a peep hole or just some inappropriate comments, but just stating.

But aLOT of those murked lines can be unmurked by keeping your private life private and keeping your work at work and not letting your private life interfere with your work life. She opens herself up to this stuff by the stuff she does, with who she dates, with the things she does outside of work that the public sees.

if a woman at my job decided to pose for playboy and photos got around, I could tell everyone to keep the comments to themselves but, rather they do or don't, she opened herself up to the comments by taking the pictures in the first place. that's all i'm saying. if it was that important she should have thought about it when she took the money

If you want to be treated like a regular work employee, act like a regular work employee and leave it at that. If you want the respect of the jockey colony, leave your clothes on and ride. No one is saying she can't be attractive or she can't have a social life, but if this is that big a deal to her she needs to portray the image of a jockey, not a good looking woman who happens to ride horses. IF you want to be seen as a sexual object, keep promoting yourself as the attractive female rider instead of a female rider who happens to be easy on the eyes. It just rubs me the wrong way that her whole thing is her sexuality then she just acts like she's in shock that some guy doesn't have the wherewithal keep his comments to himself.

BetCrazyGirl
07-17-2011, 11:18 PM
I've stated moire than once, that it doesn't make it correct or give anyone the right to treat her a certain way. but i live in the real world. You talk of sexual harassment yet openly date a guy you work with and you had to meet at work, you pose in magazines, you take provocative photos... there are going to be some meat heads out there that just push their boundaries, with her moreso than they would with another female rider. She is an attractive woman, and there is a chance that it would happen anyway, but if it really really is a big issue for you, why put yourself out there in the first place by allowing yourself to be viewed like that? that's a decision she choice with real consequences, to market her sexuality. If that is the case, it's okay to be offended, t do not be surprised when guys act in a sexual manner towards you. not every guy, or girl for that matter, has the same set of morals/ethics, and if you are really worried about how you are treated in the workplace, it's best not to assume that everyone will respond like you think they should when you do things like that, it's best not to even go down that route in the first place. She's a big girl, she choice to get paid for the stuff she did and took full advantage of it. Good for her.

This is an issue that hits home to me, first because I run a business and i've had to deal with the issue and i've been accused of sexual harassment before, nothing came of it but too many people murk the lines, and then cry foul the first time you do something they don't like. A woman goes to the gym with you after work everyday, goes out to lunch with you everyday, starts sending you texts and photos, takes you to meet her mom, etc then you ask her out or you make a comment "i feel harassed". it's not all cut and dry and all men aren't dogs and all women aren't whatever.

If you want to be treated like a regular work employee, act like a regular work employee and leave it at that. If you want the respect of the jockey colony, leave your clothes on and ride. No one is saying she can't be attractive or she can't have a social life, but if this is that big a deal to her she needs to portray the image of a jockey, not a good looking woman who happens to ride horses. IF you want to be seen as a sexual object, keep promoting yourself as the attractive female rider instead of a female rider who happens to be easy on the eyes. It just rubs me the wrong way that her whole thing is her sexuality then she just acts like she's in shock that some guy doesn't have the wherewithal keep his comments to himself.

What about the male jockeys who took their shirts off for a calander? Do you now see them less as a jockey and just a sex object?

toussaud
07-17-2011, 11:22 PM
What about the male jockeys who took their shirts off for a calander? Do you now see them less as a jockey and just a sex object?
i'm not gay. though it's a very valid point.

the difference is they don't mind being seen as a sex object she does. when women pose in say, playboy they know damn well they are going te seen like that, hell they want to be seen like that.

the issue isn't the matter of rather or not you see someone in that light, chantel obviously has a problem with her male coworkers seeing her in that manner. I'm simply saying that if it was that big of an issue then, why not take that into account when she made the decision to take the pictures. Neither decision is wrong or right.

again this is all speculation. i don't know what happened and i doubt anywhere re does. if it's a peep hole or something like that, i can't defend that. if it's some offhand comments, that's pretty murky IMHO.

Relwob Owner
07-17-2011, 11:29 PM

the difference is they don't mind being seen as a sex object she does. when women pose in say, playboy they know damn well they are going te seen like that, hell they want to be seen like that.

the issue isn't the matter of rather or not you see someone in that light, chantel obviously has a problem with her male coworkers seeing her in that manner. I'm simply saying that if it was that big of an issue then, why not take that into account when she made the decision to take the pictures. Neither decision is wrong or right.

again this is all speculation. i don't know what happened and i doubt anywhere re does. if it's a peep hole or something like that, i can't defend that. if it's some offhand comments, that's pretty murky IMHO.

No, if it is "offhand comments", it is sexual harassment. You claim to be "run a business" so it is surprising you cant see that.....your view of this situation is just amazingly warped IMO. She had some pictures taken of herself and that in no way lessens the symapthy or empathy anyone should have for her if she was sexually harassed.

BetCrazyGirl
07-17-2011, 11:31 PM

Even if a woman posed in playboy you still can't harass her :p All you can do is enjoy the gift you were given in being able to look at the woman. Again, none of that matters, you can't sexually harass someone and if you do in the real world (as apparently you live in and no one else does), it will have consequences.

mannyberrios
07-18-2011, 08:26 AM
She just wants to be famous.

Badactor
08-02-2011, 11:10 AM
http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n291/UpInClass/BattleoftheExes_DelMar.jpg
Mike Smith & Chantal Sutherland will be going at it again on Sunday, August 7,
but this time it will be on the track Where the Surf Meets the Turf @ Del Mar!

Read more about it:
http://www.paulickreport.com/news/people/horses-chosen-for-battle-of-the-exes-draw-wednesday/

If this MATCH RACE is anything close to the 2003 "Battle of the Sexes"
between Patrick Valenzuela & Julie Krone, the fans are in for a real treat!
http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n291/UpInClass/BattleoftheSexes_DelMar.jpg
Read more about it:
http://www.bloodhorse.com/horse-racing/articles/17903/nose-separates-pat-v-krone-in-match-race

toussaud
08-02-2011, 01:24 PM
http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n291/UpInClass/BattleoftheExes_DelMar.jpg
Mike Smith & Chantal Sutherland will be going at it again on Sunday, August 7,
but this time it will be on the track Where the Surf Meets the Turf @ Del Mar!

Read more about it:
http://www.paulickreport.com/news/people/horses-chosen-for-battle-of-the-exes-draw-wednesday/

If this MATCH RACE is anything close to the 2003 "Battle of the Sexes"
between Patrick Valenzuela & Julie Krone, the fans are in for a real treat!
http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n291/UpInClass/BattleoftheSexes_DelMar.jpg
Read more about it:
http://www.bloodhorse.com/horse-racing/articles/17903/nose-separates-pat-v-krone-in-match-racesee this is exactly the crap i am talking about. for all the talk about how she wants to be seen as just another good rider/jockey she goes out of her way to bring her personal life into the arena.

and again, nothing is particularly wrong with that, just note that if this is what you chose, people aren't going to take you, at least some of them, as seriously. people will do / say things that they otherwise would not do if you kept your personal life personal

Tom
08-02-2011, 01:39 PM
Harass is one word? :confused:

pondman
08-02-2011, 01:54 PM
Arlington Park had a match like this between Julie Krone and Jorge Velazquez years ago. I made the largest bet of my life on Julie!

Sutherland isn't anything like Krone.

Krone was a ball buster-- an absolute legend. Nobody wanted to tangle with Krone on or off the track.

Sutherland works the business well, and is strong enough to hang on to a horse, but she'll never be a Krone. I've bet Sutherland in the lower ranking purses, but I don't have the confidence in her riding as I would with Krone.

Sandysix
08-02-2011, 02:06 PM
Julie krone was a top jock IMO.Chantal is just a journey woman rider IMO!The match race in 2003 was alot of fun .Pat would not be denied, great finish!

toussaud
08-06-2011, 10:26 AM
http://www.paulickreport.com/news/people/chantal-sutherland-struggles-for-mounts-despite-public-popularity/

skate
08-06-2011, 11:59 AM
Harass is one word? :confused:

did you make this up...or down?

skate
08-06-2011, 12:10 PM
she's (Southerland) a good looking gal for sure.

always a mistery to me that we don't have more women riders.

Author Jane Sm(i)aley(?) in one of her books she ask trainers what they thought about women drivers etc., in other words, how good are they compared to men.

She concludes from trainers opinion that the girls seemed to want "the horse to go forward...while asking it to go backwards." This happens when in training.

Now Jane is very accomplished, teacher, author, owner of some So. Cal. horses herself. Very good points she makes when writing about horses.

On Spec
08-06-2011, 02:04 PM
I like Krone's quote: "She's a jockey of her time."

I've bet her, I've bet against her. But, as to whether Sutherland is underrated or overrated on the track: does anyone have an ROI for her recent (six months? last meeting?) races?

Why wouldn't that be our answer?

Badactor
08-07-2011, 03:48 PM
http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n291/UpInClass/BattleSexesDelMar2011.jpg

sonnyp
08-07-2011, 03:53 PM
i guess when the racing product stinks, you bring in the dog and pony show.

how about one of those weener dog spectaculars ? los al packs 'em in for those.

Badactor
08-07-2011, 06:56 PM
Mr. Smith spanked her like a School Girl!

Shelby
08-07-2011, 10:24 PM
Mr. Smith spanked her like a School Girl!

:rolleyes:

IMO, Mike had the best horse today.

Don't make me bend you over my knee. ;)