PDA

View Full Version : Those darn Jews !

cj's dad
07-14-2011, 11:50 AM
0LiorPHmGyY

U.S. Embassy Releases Video Taking Tough Immigration Stance…On Jews!

Illegal immigration is a hot topic in this country. And even though there are many in the Obama administration who refuse to recognize (http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0311/51925.html) the need for a tough stance on it, there are those who see a need to address it. Officials at one U.S. embassy abroad seem to be catching on and joining the latter crowd.

More here:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/u-s-embassy-releases-video-taking-tough-immigration-stance-on-jews/

Tom
07-14-2011, 12:50 PM
They will not rest until those three Jews are caught!

What a joke this government is!

mostpost
07-14-2011, 03:44 PM
What a stupid interpretation! The video is about young Jewish people being scammed by American companies enticing them to come to the United States illegally and work for those companies. No, that's not right. It is about them tricking them into coming here without the proper work visa.

But somehow you guys manage to convince yourselves that it is an attack on Israel and proof of incompetence by Barack Obama. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: The difference between this and the situation on the southern border is that these people, for the most part, don't realize that what they are doing is not legal.

The purpose of the video is to educate people like them. The video was produced by the US Embassy in Tel Aviv. The US embassy in Tel Aviv is a part of the United States government. It is not the entire government. It has no power over immigration from Mexico. It is dealing with the problem it has jurisdiction over .

cj's dad
07-14-2011, 05:33 PM
What a stupid interpretation! The video is about young Jewish people being scammed by American companies enticing them to come to the United States illegally and work for those companies. No, that's not right. It is about them tricking them into coming here without the proper work visa.

But somehow you guys manage to convince yourselves that it is an attack on Israel and proof of incompetence by Barack Obama. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: The difference between this and the situation on the southern border is that these people, for the most part, don't realize that what they are doing is not legal.

The purpose of the video is to educate people like them. The video was produced by the US Embassy in Tel Aviv. The US embassy in Tel Aviv is a part of the United States government. It is not the entire government. It has no power over immigration from Mexico. It is dealing with the problem it has jurisdiction over .

Hey Mosty- where's the Mexican embassy video- and YOU use the word stupid. You really are in outer space.

mostpost
07-14-2011, 06:00 PM
Hey Mosty- where's the Mexican embassy video- and YOU use the word stupid. You really are in outer space.

Different situation. Mexicans know they are coming here illegally. Pointing that out won't deter them, only make them more cautious. And in case you haven't noticed, we don't have a common border with Israel. Now, if you will excuse me, I have to wash my rocket ship.

highnote
07-14-2011, 11:13 PM
Maybe the Israeli government doesn't want it's young people to leave the country?

I was hired by a Jewish organization from Chicago a few years back to shoot a documentary about helping Jews return to their homeland as part of biblical prophecy. I think it was Isaiah 54?

The video was broadcast on Christian TV networks and was used to raise money through donations to help Jewish families relocate from Central Europe to Israel.

We traveled to Belarus and Israel and videotaped Jewish families being helped to relocate to Israel. These were very poor Jewish families who could not afford to relocate.

They moved into brand new bungalows around Jerusalem. They were very nice and much better than the Soviet Bloc-style apartments in which the families lived in Belarus. I imagine some of those bungalows have since been destroyed by bulldozers because they were built on disputed Israeli/Palestinian lands.

I sometimes wonder what happened to the families and if they wished they had stayed in Belarus?

But the point is, the Israeli government wants Jews to move to Israel -- not leave Israel. So maybe there is more to the story than we know. Like maybe the Israeli government is working with the U.S. government? Afterall, the video was made in Tel Aviv.