PDA

View Full Version : belmont

judd
07-14-2011, 05:42 AM
race 1 no 3 millennium jet 8-1 ml w-p-s

lamboguy
07-14-2011, 09:30 AM
i will take a swing at a couple today myself, no cinch's though and strickly guess's

belmonet 4th # VALLEY OF AVOCA this little cheaply priced horse $2000, has always done everything right, the filly has the race under her and looks like she might like the turf. however there are some really high priced good horses in this race with trainers that know how to get them ready

finger lakes race 1. i got to like the #7 MARAIAH'S GHOST. simply because she had a race in a half decent calder sprint and wasn't that far back.

i really don't know to much about either of these 2 races and they are only guess's, but they are my favorite races to play.

theguarantee
07-14-2011, 11:10 AM
finger lakes race 1. i got to like the #7 MARAIAH'S GHOST. simply because she had a race in a half decent calder sprint and wasn't that far back.

Pretty solid angle for FLX and with the other trainers involved there might be an off chance that the shipper doesn't get bet down as much as usual. I'll be taking a peak.

lamboguy
07-14-2011, 03:56 PM
i will take a swing at a couple today myself, no cinch's though and strickly guess's

belmonet 4th # VALLEY OF AVOCA this little cheaply priced horse $2000, has always done everything right, the filly has the race under her and looks like she might like the turf. however there are some really high priced good horses in this race with trainers that know how to get them ready

i really don't know to much about either of these 2 races and they are only guess's, but they are my favorite races to play.
this week i got kicked off of 2 different threads, so i do have to say thank you to judd for not getting mad at me.

the finger lakes horse was a crazy pick and finished out of the money

VALLEY OF AVOCA perfrormed better on turf and returned $20 for the win

congradulations go out the very best partner in the world, TONY EVERARD. not only did he pick this horse out of the keeneland sale for $2000 he puts up with a mentally challenged person like myself every single day for the past 30 years.

PhantomOnTour
07-14-2011, 04:01 PM
Good job lamboguy....1 for 2 with a $20 winner will make you rich in the long run.

HandyKapper
07-14-2011, 04:22 PM
Congratulations, Lamboguy. Great Win!!!!

lamboguy
07-14-2011, 04:24 PM
i am going to keep trying to find a few more this summer

lamboguy
07-14-2011, 06:10 PM
i am going to keep trying to find a few more this summer
here i am going to try another one, sunday in the 8th race at arlington, i am going to go with the #2 horse BACKSTREET ROMANCE. i've had other's by the same mare including DEPARTING NOW that are all dead bang runners. i would have liked her better had she have not have been a gate scratch in her first race at Deleware. she should be ok here though.

judd
07-14-2011, 06:13 PM

great call on valley :ThmbUp:

lamboguy
07-17-2011, 05:54 PM
here i am going to try another one, sunday in the 8th race at arlington, i am going to go with the #2 horse BACKSTREET ROMANCE. i've had other's by the same mare including DEPARTING NOW that are all dead bang runners. i would have liked her better had she have not have been a gate scratch in her first race at Deleware. she should be ok here though.she just ran a very disapointing 4th.