PDA

View Full Version : Milf's ?

cj's dad
07-13-2011, 08:38 AM
Bill Maher is a disgusting pig. CNN execs suck big time for letting this go unaccounted for.

91If8LKi7eo

JustRalph
07-13-2011, 10:54 AM
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/bill-maher-uses-vulgar-milf-term-to-label-bachmann-palin-on-cnn/

Tom
07-13-2011, 11:00 AM
Hos do you take anyone serious who is names PIERS? Duh.
Got a brother DOCKS?
A sister STAIRS?
Call his uncle BOATS and find out.

Those two together were sucking the brains out of ears.

Consider the sources.

PhantomOnTour
07-13-2011, 11:09 AM
I must sadly admit that i used to watch Maher's show (HBO?)...can't even remember the name of it.
Found him and the show funny for awhile but soon realized that Maher isn't the type of guy i would associate with.
Too crass and no class.

Steve 'StatMan'
07-13-2011, 11:27 AM
The subtitle says "Maher on Palin, Bachman", and refering to them as MILFs. One thing is for sure - Bill Maher will never be on Palin nor Bachman!

TJDave
07-13-2011, 01:27 PM
One comedic idiot poking fun at two comedic idiots.

GameTheory
07-13-2011, 01:39 PM
It is only really offensive if you take Maher as a serious commentator or journalist instead of a comedian, which is what he is. Being offended gives Maher too much credit.

TJDave
07-13-2011, 01:44 PM
It is only really offensive if you take Maher as a serious commentator or journalist instead of a comedian, which is what he is.

The same could be said for Bachmann and Palin.

Taking them seriously about anything.

Overlay
07-13-2011, 01:47 PM
From the thread title, I thought that it was going to be about members of the Moro Islamic Liberation Front in the Philippines. ;)

ArlJim78
07-13-2011, 01:48 PM
okay Dave, if not Bachman or Palin, who are the people we should take seriously? who are the serious heavy hitters that we must pay attention to?

TJDave
07-13-2011, 02:40 PM
okay Dave, if not Bachman or Palin, who are the people we should take seriously? who are the serious heavy hitters that we must pay attention to?

Only serious people should be taken seriously. It's insulting that Republicans would have to settle for idiots and should register their disapproval with what has been put up. I believe/hope that the proper candidate has not yet appeared.

Unless the party intends to give up on 2012.

And it's beginning to look that way.

Rookies
07-13-2011, 02:56 PM
One comedic idiot poking fun at two comedic idiots.

BRAVO!:ThmbUp:

You've got talent, Dave...:lol:

Tom
07-13-2011, 03:39 PM

Jeopardy answer:
Obama
Biden
Pelosi
Reid

Jeopardy question:

Who are 4 people dumber than Palin, Bachman, and dirt?

Tom
07-13-2011, 03:43 PM
Only serious people should be taken seriously. It's insulting that Republicans would have to settle for idiots and should register their disapproval with what has been put up. I believe/hope that the proper candidate has not yet appeared.

Nothing has been put up.
These are free people who have chosen to enter the race. Nothing wrong with that. The only republicans that need be taken seriously are those in office right now.

As far as the bunch of repubs so far, there is more talent, intelligence, patriotism, integrity and credibility among them than Obama has ever been close to. They might not be the best or the brightest, but they are not the scum of the earth, lying bastards who dishonor this nation like the bottom feeder we have in the WH now.

FantasticDan
07-13-2011, 03:51 PM
Your ongoing stream of rabid, over-the-top vitriol is as pathetic as it is tiresome. :ThmbDown:

Tom
07-13-2011, 03:52 PM
:( That hurt.

Dave Schwartz
07-13-2011, 04:00 PM
Jeopardy answer:
Obama
Biden
Pelosi
Reid

Jeopardy question:

Who are 4 people dumber than Palin, Bachman, and dirt?

The problem, Tom, is that are also the ones with a j-o-b.

Robert Goren
07-13-2011, 04:04 PM
Jeopardy answer:
Obama
Biden
Pelosi
Reid

Jeopardy question:

Who are 4 people dumber than Palin, Bachman, and dirt?Palin is way smarter than dirt. She has figured out a way to transfer money from the people who aren't's pockets to her purse at a speed that I did not believe was possible. Her schemes constantly amaze me and I have some relatives who are/were professional conmen.

TJDave
07-13-2011, 04:14 PM
As far as the bunch of repubs so far, there is more talent, intelligence, patriotism, integrity and credibility among them than Obama has ever been close to.

Not even if measured collectively. Which, given the level of the democratic opposition... is astounding.

OST, disgusting would be a better word.

PaceAdvantage
07-13-2011, 07:47 PM
Your ongoing stream of rabid, over-the-top vitriol is as pathetic as it is tiresome. :ThmbDown:Why don't you have him on your ignore list then? Problem solved.

HUSKER55
07-13-2011, 11:52 PM
AND miss a chance for a rant...not likly :D

ya know, the only thing the media has not done is gone thru sarah's sewer lines and they still have found nothing except that sarah loves america and believes in the people. which is a lot more than we can say for the current office holders. If you remember, in one of her emails, she said she liked BO.

michelle is not that much different.

The way things turned out you can vote for truth, justice and the american way with sarah or you can vote for thieves, liars and crooks.

FantasticDan
07-14-2011, 12:04 AM
Why don't you have him on your ignore list then? Problem solved.Because I generally value his race related comments.

ElKabong
07-14-2011, 12:25 AM

Jim asked you WHO is to be taken seriously, and you post the above. Non answer.

ElKabong
07-14-2011, 12:26 AM
Because I generally value his race related comments.

Your pic is bothersome. Reason enuff to put you on ignore...

Steve 'StatMan'
07-14-2011, 12:56 AM

You can still click to see specific posts, or turn it on and off. I have a rather large ignore list - many on off-topic, some for being rude postsers in other places, some for the huxters and trolls that are already long gone or kicked off, and a couple that by their replys show they don't know enough about racing or other things in a way that annoys me, or realizes that their $2 bettor's advice isn't necessarily helpful to me - despite their niceness. Helps keep me from reacting first or over-reacting. I don't try being one of the first responders on some topics - helps me feel better, frees up some time and gets me into less arguments and/or fits.

"Better Living Via The Ignore List"

Tom
07-14-2011, 07:37 AM

Oh, so now I am a racist, huh? ;):D

Steve 'StatMan'
07-14-2011, 08:10 AM
Your pic is bothersome. Reason enuff to put you on ignore...(last edited by Pace Advantage)

Papa Smurff: "Ahh, you mean his pic is too smurfy smurfy."

FantasticDan
07-14-2011, 11:08 AM
Your pic is bothersome. Reason enuff to put you on ignore...Dude.. I'm the Wiz, and nobody beats me! :D

pRf_A07Elyw

Steve 'StatMan'
07-14-2011, 12:56 PM
Ahh! That pic isn't you - it's the pic of the guy who played "The Wiz"! LOL!