PDA

View Full Version : When are ya'll gonna learn that there is NO...

sammy the sage
07-11-2011, 10:43 PM
left vs right...the BANKS currently OWN the leadership of BOTH nat'l parties... :bang: :rolleyes: :mad: :( :lol: :D

yep..that's right..I can ONLY laugh as we GO down LIKE the Titanic..wft..are YOU gonna do!

PaceAdvantage
07-11-2011, 11:07 PM
We know what lambo is going to do...buy more gold...

sammy the sage
07-11-2011, 11:20 PM
We know what lambo is going to do...buy more gold...

True that...and YOU?

Mike...you're OBVIOUSLY one of the SMARTEST posting here...(after all it's YOUR place)...curious as to your answer???

Although to be honest...don't expect a STRAIGHT-FORWARD one...as you're a "pug"...thru & thru....

Seriously though...you GOTTA realize DEEP down that we've been/being SOLD down the river....(after-all..I WAS originally pug)....

What SAY you????

cj's dad
07-11-2011, 11:28 PM
True that...and YOU?

Mike...you're OBVIOUSLY one of the SMARTEST posting here...(after all it's YOUR place)...curious as to your answer???

Although to be honest...don't expect a STRAIGHT-FORWARD one...as you're a "pug"...thru & thru....

Seriously though...you GOTTA realize DEEP down that we've been/being SOLD down the river....(after-all..I WAS originally pug)....

What SAY you????

So, did you become mentally challenged ??

sammy the sage
07-11-2011, 11:36 PM
So, did you become mentally challenged ??

You sound LIKE most "pugs"...deaf, dumb and follow the the leader...so f'g SAD really....they don't REPRESENT you AT all now....

ps...the "Crats are EVEN worse...but THAT'S beside your original point...which IN reality...is VERY lame..

PaceAdvantage
07-11-2011, 11:36 PM
True that...and YOU?

What SAY you????I'm obviously one of the smartest? You are such a kiss-ass... :lol:

I'm nowhere near the smartest...and I'm sure MOST would agree with that...especially the many who don't like me... :lol:

Didn't you just get through telling us it didn't matter whether Dem or Pug? It's all the same barrel of shit? So why would it matter what I am?

And how have I been sold down the river, exactly? Do you know something about my life that I don't?

sammy the sage
07-11-2011, 11:53 PM
""I'm nowhere near the smartest...and I'm sure MOST would agree with that...especially the many who don't like me""

I could care less about THOSE who don't like you...hell...you and I have had a FEW disagreements BEFORE...but YORE write-ups on MAJOR races SPEAK volumes about your intellect...ok...

that said.... :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :lol: :lol: :lol:

to be honest...don't have a f'g clue about your financial standing...from the writing of your reply PREVIOUSLY...you MUST think you're on pretty solid ground...that said...and it's pretty OBVIOUS that I'm NOT going to change yore mind crat/pug debate...that's ok....to be honest....hope the f'k you're right...but if you're wrong....beside's Lambo's advice...any precaution's from you?

plainolebill
07-12-2011, 02:14 AM
Gotta agree with Sammy, as Janet Tavakoli says: we're all being punked.

From United States Bankers Magazine 1892

As quoted in the Michael Journal, Jan-Feb 2003

"We must go forward cautiously and consolidate each acquired position, because already the inferior social stratum of society is giving unceasing signs of agitation.

Let us make use of the courts ... When, through the law's intervention, the common people shall have lost their homes, they will be more easy to control and more easy to govern, and they shall not be able to resist the strong hand of the Government acting in accordance with ... the control of the leaders of finance.

[We] must keep the people busy with political antagonisms. We'll therefore speed up the question of reform [of tariffs within] the Democratic party; and we'll put the spotlight on the question of protection ... [for] the Republican party.

By dividing the electorate this way, we'll be able to have them spend their energies at struggling amongst themselves on questions that, for us have no importance whatsoever."

HUSKER55
07-12-2011, 06:00 AM
OR VOTE THE BASTARDS OUT AND GO AFTER THE DAMN CROOKS

ArlJim78
07-12-2011, 11:15 AM
the "crats and the pugs"?

is that anything like the crips and the bloods?

toetoe
07-12-2011, 05:31 PM

I'm nowhere near the smartest...and I'm sure MOST would agree with that...

You tell 'im, PA. I'm behind you. Oops ... :blush:

PaceAdvantage
07-12-2011, 05:37 PM
You tell 'im, PA. I'm behind you. Oops ... :blush:toetoe, I love you like no other...now where's that damn bar of soap? :eek: :lol:

toetoe
07-12-2011, 08:51 PM
toetoe, I love you like no other...now where's that damn bar of soap? :eek: :lol:

That came from so far out in Left Toetonia that I am proud, sir. Mighty proud. :(

PaceAdvantage
07-12-2011, 08:57 PM
That came from so far out in Left Toetonia that I am proud, sir. Mighty proud. :(I knew you would be... :lol:

mostpost
07-12-2011, 10:32 PM
I'm nowhere near the smartest...and I'm sure MOST would agree with that...especially the many who don't like me...

MOST does not agree with that. And MOST is certainly not among the (not) many who don't like you. It's just that no matter how smart you are, if you start out with a false premise it's hard to appear smart.

newtothegame
07-12-2011, 11:24 PM
MOST does not agree with that. And MOST is certainly not among the (not) many who don't like you. It's just that no matter how smart you are, if you start out with a false premise it's hard to appear smart.

So, why do youcontinue to make this common mistake??? :bang: