PDA

View Full Version : If Hana wins in California, will the get the in & outer States players to return?

Igeteven
07-11-2011, 04:55 PM
Believe me I want to see Cal Racing be #1 again, Andy A and Roger W are working their tails off to accomplish this mission. They are starting on the take out, however I see one major problem which will pop up later, they are completely ignoring the whole problem. They must do all of them to hit a home run on Cal Racing

I will list it,

1. The cost of the bet.

2. Their betting menu, must match same type of bets with KY and Fla dollar for dollar

3. Rebates for California players and we get the same rebate as everyone else.

4. Will the outer state players ever trust Cal Racing again, or even the in state player ever trust them, I don't--- as we all know, we have been screw, hog tied, manipulated, scalped, lie to, high breakage on cashing a bet, high take out, murdered , burned at the stake, put to death so much that the out of state player didn't walk away, he ran.

I really believe that the decrease in takeout will happen, but the players will not trust Cal Racing again for the reasons above.

Why should they come back, I may play a straight bet, but their pick 4 or their pick 5 or even their pick 6, we can get at other places that now we are used to playing.

California has had a habit of providing food for the whales. I am sick and tired of being food, so I move away to other tracks like thousand of average players have. Do you like to be food for the whales, Hell No!

Unless Hana sees the whole program, all their work will go down the drain for Cal Racing needs a complete overhaul on everything.

Figures speak for themselves, look at the chart that Hana Posted on another thread.

Unless a complete overhaul goes through, this will happen, yes they will get their decrease and then the tracks will cry, the trainers will cry and the owners will cry, I am not getting enough. I want more. Then we will be back at square one again. Then they will blame Hana and cut them off.

So everything I have predicted here in California has come true, we are over priced, over paid, and over sexed ;) and in and out of states people are buying the product somewhere else.

Anyone else agree with me.

LottaKash
07-11-2011, 05:13 PM
Friggem...Smart-A's got what they deserve...Less...!...haha !

best,

Igeteven
07-11-2011, 05:18 PM
Friggem...Smart-A's got what they deserve...Less...!...haha !

best,

Nothing to joke about, Hundred of thousand of players agree with you.

Here is another problem with the low takeout , if it goes through, they will turn dollars and make no money