PDA

View Full Version : man of war

lamboguy
07-09-2011, 03:40 PM
the AIDEN O'BRIEN horse looks like a stickout in this race at a pretty short price if GIO PONTI doesn't run. should be a great race.

OTM Al
07-09-2011, 05:18 PM
Mission Approved may be lone speed again. 5-1 now vs 4-5 for GP. Much better bargain

OTM Al
07-09-2011, 05:23 PM
Good race. No payoff for me but a good watch. This guy can be a force over here at 10-12f. Arlington next maybe?

lamboguy
the AIDEN O'BRIEN horse looks like a stickout in this race at a pretty short price if GIO PONTI doesn't run. should be a great race.GEO PONTI remaining in this race just brought this horse to the winners circle with @3-1.

Valuist
Even in winning, is there a more awkward looking rider than Jamie Spencer?

JustRalph
07-09-2011, 08:31 PM
Mission Approved may be lone speed again. 5-1 now vs 4-5 for GP. Much better bargain

I bet him........@6-1 and he falls like a rock after they get to the gate.

I was worried about that last furlong.... and I was right....... :bang:

no excuse for that horse this time. I was hoping for a little improvement 2nd back off the layoff.

lamboguy
07-09-2011, 08:31 PM
Even in winning, is there a more awkward looking rider than Jamie Spencer?
he seems to win an awful lot of races though. i wonder if they are going to bring this guy back home or leave him here for the big turf races coming up this summer. even when you ship on a plane they lose weight.

OTM Al
07-09-2011, 09:36 PM
I bet him........@6-1 and he falls like a rock after they get to the gate.

I was worried about that last furlong.... and I was right....... :bang:

no excuse for that horse this time. I was hoping for a little improvement 2nd back off the layoff.

Got just a little too much pace pressure from the winner and perhaps the wet helped him a little extra last time, but definitely was still a good play considering last out he beat GP and the time before in last year's edition lost a nose to the same. Think he was 9-2 in the end though GP was 4-5. Pretty easy choice for me there given he could have been lone speed again as Cape Blanco has gone back and forth on his pace and no one else at all ran early.

PaceAdvantage
07-09-2011, 11:58 PM
I'm firmly convinced now that lambo loves to eff with us.

man of war.... :lol: ...good one lam!! :ThmbUp:

Robert Fischer
07-10-2011, 12:18 AM
Lambo with the free translation...