PDA

View Full Version : Free Sheet PP's for Saturday

skipaway100
07-09-2011, 07:41 AM
Our FormScore.Com sheets with our trip-adjusted speed figures are once again available free for download. They will be available the entire weekend.

Be advised, that we are working in a new formula and occaisional errors have popped up (For example, lack of a quality sample of oddball distance/track par times have created some goofy numbers. Also some of the track variants for yielding turf races are out of wonk and should be viewed cautiously. This should not be used as a single handicapping source at this time as the new formula is in what you could call "Beta" at the moment.

Thank you,
Rick Jeffries
FormScore.Com

skipaway100
07-10-2011, 07:17 AM
Sheets are up and posted for Sunday. This will be the last day available to try our figures for absolutely nothing. We feel we have about 98% of the bugs out as we switched databases and new formula. Give them a try.

Rick

MONEY
07-10-2011, 11:35 AM
I went to your site and saw this,
*NOTE: QUICK SHEETS WILL TEMPORARILY BE UNAVAILABLE.

So I tried to download a previous days card and got this below,

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j244/Simulcaster/NotFree.jpg

Surrendering all of the above requested information makes your free information far from free.

skipaway100
07-10-2011, 02:21 PM
That info is to verify a would-be credit card purchases. If you feel comfortable, you can just enter single digit characters in those field and proceed to download.

Infact, http://www.formscore.com/0710bel.pdf

If you want any other tracks from today, let me know, and I'll take care of that for you via PM.

Solid_Gold
07-10-2011, 03:38 PM
Aurthorized Advertisor is all I needed to see!
I'll pass on said free offer.

HoofedInTheChest
07-10-2011, 06:33 PM
I was curious to see how your sheets would do at Woodbine, but it was to much of a pain in the ass to get them. For future reference, if your going to offer free sheets, just have them ready to download on your homepage, i can do without the mortgage application....... if you know what i mean.