PDA

View Full Version : GM headed back to 2008

JustRalph
07-06-2011, 10:59 AM
GM is slowly returning to its old self. The free market speaks again. You can tamper with it all you want. Eventually the market returns to it's previous state. I predict in 12-18 months the UAW is begging for more help to save GM. 24 months tops. Huge incentives might prop things up for another year, but if I had purchased any of the new stock, I would be starting to worry

The article below speaks of inventory backing up again

http://hotair.com/archives/2011/07/05/uh-oh-gm-backlog-looking-a-lot-like-2008/

Let's Roll
07-06-2011, 11:29 AM
Great news.I suppose the lack of sales is part of a vast right wing conspiracy to derail bho. They better ask for help quick, while they still have a comrade in the White House.

Tom
07-06-2011, 12:47 PM
Why would you invest in a company that recently broke the law and screwed its investors?

GM has no integrity and no credibility.
The sooner they go under for good the better.

The market will fill the void with an automaker that knows what it is doing.

skate
07-06-2011, 01:56 PM
GM is slowly returning to its old self. The free market speaks again. You can tamper with it all you want. Eventually the market returns to it's previous state. I predict in 12-18 months the UAW is begging for more help to save GM. 24 months tops. Huge incentives might prop things up for another year, but if I had purchased any of the new stock, I would be starting to worry

good lord man, you seem about 2 years too late.

i was thinking about your last remark regards to Apple, when you thought it a good idea to um sell.

you'll fit theBO team...yepper.:bang: lol

skate
07-06-2011, 02:05 PM
Why would you invest in a company that recently broke the law and screwed its investors?

GM has no integrity and no credibility.
The sooner they go under for good the better.

The market will fill the void with an automaker that knows what it is doing.

Tom

my opinion, this is a main concern, reason for the recovery NOT in recovery.
We give GM, AIG and big Banks Moneyand they in turn give that money to offshore business.
What gets me (other than justlyR)is that over and over we hear how poorly the Keynesian Polacy has been. What the eff are they tinkin?

there aint "A" Keyn Polacy. lol;)

skate
07-06-2011, 02:08 PM
it is so funny, while the Market seems well enough. this country unemp remains so high and NOBODY can figure,

1/2 the record $260 Billion monthly business income for the USA...Was Done Offshore...thank you very muchc.:cool: