PDA

View Full Version : PICKS with a different approach for 07-04-2011

tgoo426193
07-04-2011, 11:23 AM
o

I've been watching trainers/jockey angles lately. The last direction I looked in seemed to be very positive, just as many angles do for a while???

The picks below reflect trainers that have a good reputation at an angle the current race fits in, and, they are using their desired jockey as well.

The only other requirement is that the pick be within the top 2, maybe 3, morning line odds favorites.

I did the last 4 days using this approach and had 100% win or place results. Win can be iffy, but Place showed me a 62% net ROI. By that I mean, a $2.00 wager returned $3.24.

That's not a bad average return for a Place wager. I guess I could watch closing odds and use a minimum odds requirement to raise my ROI, but I'll just watch for a while and see what happens.

One pick below pushes the odds rank requirement, but I listed it as it is close. Morning odds are noted. lets see how they make out here for all to see.

BEL 4 :3: ENDLESS CIRCLE (3.5-1)

CNL 6 :7: CATOOSA (4.5-1)

DEL 1 :1: LADY OF GREATNESS (2.5-1)

PEN 9 :1: PIRATESONTHELAKE (6-1)

RD 5 :2: EGYPTIAN CHARMER (1-1)

o

tgoo426193
07-04-2011, 12:18 PM
o

Thought I might list the trainers & jockeys since they were part of the explanation

BEL 4 :3: ENDLESS CIRCLE (3.5-1) RODRIGUEZ RUDY R - DOMINGUEZ R A

CNL 6 :7: CATOOSA (4.5-1) BENTLEY FENNEKA - DELGADO A

DEL 1 :1: LADY OF GREATNESS (2.5-1) NESS JAMIE - FELICIANO R

PEN 9 :1: PIRATESONTHELAKE (6-1) KULP BRANDON L - RAMIREZ JOSEAN G

RD 5 :2: EGYPTIAN CHARMER (1-1) DRURY THOMAS JR - TAMBURELLO AMAND

o

o

I've been watching trainers/jockey angles lately. The last direction I looked in seemed to be very positive, just as many angles do for a while???

The picks below reflect trainers that have a good reputation at an angle the current race fits in, and, they are using their desired jockey as well.

The only other requirement is that the pick be within the top 2, maybe 3, morning line odds favorites.

I did the last 4 days using this approach and had 100% win or place results. Win can be iffy, but Place showed me a 62% net ROI. By that I mean, a $2.00 wager returned $3.24.

That's not a bad average return for a Place wager. I guess I could watch closing odds and use a minimum odds requirement to raise my ROI, but I'll just watch for a while and see what happens.

One pick below pushes the odds rank requirement, but I listed it as it is close. Morning odds are noted. lets see how they make out here for all to see.

BEL 4 :3: ENDLESS CIRCLE (3.5-1)

CNL 6 :7: CATOOSA (4.5-1)

DEL 1 :1: LADY OF GREATNESS (2.5-1)

PEN 9 :1: PIRATESONTHELAKE (6-1)

RD 5 :2: EGYPTIAN CHARMER (1-1)

o

tgoo426193
07-05-2011, 06:44 AM
o

There goes my winning streak "again". Thats why I chose my avatar you see to the left

Actually, these results are more what I might have expected without further qualifying those picks

Better luck on Tuesday...

BEL 4 3 ENDLESS CIRCLE (3.5-1) RODRIGUEZ RUDY R/DOMINGUEZ R A - 4th

CNL 6 7 CATOOSA (4.5-1) BENTLEY FENNEKA/DELGADO A - 4th

DEL 1 1 LADY OF GREATNESS (2.5-1) NESS JAMIE/FELICIANO R - SCRATCHED

PEN 9 1 PIRATESONTHELAKE (6-1) KULP BRANDON L/RAMIREZ JOSEAN G - 3rd - X-X-320

RD 5 2 EGYPTIAN CHARMER (1-1) DRURY THOMAS JR/TAMBURELLO AMAND - win - 300-240-240

o