MMM59
07-03-2011, 05:00 PM
#6...almost all of the show pool

MMM59
07-03-2011, 05:21 PM
.......splat ! Kaching$$$$

iceknight
07-03-2011, 05:58 PM
Ah.. (newbie here) so that is the term: bridgejumper..

So, what's the deal there? is it like the jockeys know this and let the horses fade? or do the horses sense this using the famous 'horse sense' and act like this on purpose..

"You GOTTA BE KIDDING ME Even if I (at 160 lbs) ride that filly Hilda's Passion, she would come on the board. Very very oddly, over 225,000 gets bet on SHOW on #6 and then she does not even finish on the board?

And very surprisingly, Curlina, Comic Marbel also fade out in a 7F race? I dont believe it one bit. Fortunately I am not so mad as I placed some on Tamarind hall to win (hoping it would make up my losses in other exotics and that is exactly what happened) crazy.

PaceAdvantage
07-03-2011, 09:26 PM
Then again, if this game was so certain, everything would be paying $2.10 and there would be no game.

lamboguy
07-03-2011, 09:32 PM
i will help you with certainty. i had 4 different 2 year old races that i had horses in all over the country today. i bet on 3 of them and you can figure out the rest, the 3 i bet all lost and the one i didn't won!

goes to show you what i know

insomnia
07-03-2011, 10:22 PM
wow, that was an amazing bridge jumper..... look at show payouts....

Bet someone is pissed..... Yes, I wonder if they fade the horse on purpose.

going to watch replay now

Mineshaft
07-03-2011, 10:30 PM
wow some nice show payouts

iceknight
07-03-2011, 11:38 PM
yeah, that SHOW payout on Tamarind Hall was better than the WIN payout.. Usually i place conservative PL SH bets on long shots. this time I put (oh wait.. I am red boarding?) a win bet but should have put show.. but then I thought Hilda's Passion would finish on the board.. So I lost all my exotics anyway...

wonder if this helps somebody with other vegas bets etc?

dylbert
07-04-2011, 12:43 AM
yeah, that SHOW payout on Tamarind Hall was better than the WIN payout.. Usually i place conservative PL SH bets on long shots. this time I put (oh wait.. I am red boarding?) a win bet but should have put show.. but then I thought Hilda's Passion would finish on the board.. So I lost all my exotics anyway...

wonder if this helps somebody with other vegas bets etc?I'm with you, brah! I joked with friend at OTB that I keep trying to beat HP and fail. So, I place Win/Place bet on Tamarind Hall because Show won't pay anything.

As everyone knows, lightning struck! For the record, I still cashed my bet and enjoyed good laugh with friends.