PDA

View Full Version : Steven A./Stonestreet

MickJ26
07-02-2011, 05:40 PM
Captured graded stakes wins about ten minutes apart in the Dwyer and the Salvator. I hope Jess is smiling.

lamboguy
07-02-2011, 08:10 PM
prado gave him one of the best rides of his entire life on that horse in monmouth. of course i bet on prado in the 2nd race and that was his worst ride of all times

jotb
07-03-2011, 11:21 AM
prado gave him one of the best rides of his entire life on that horse in monmouth. of course i bet on prado in the 2nd race and that was his worst ride of all times

In the 2nd race? The filly Technicality? What did Prado do wrong there?

lamboguy
07-03-2011, 11:34 AM
In the 2nd race? The filly Technicality? What did Prado do wrong there?
great question, he got the lead and took back on a speed track. joe bravo would have won that race by many lenghts, i suspect he will be on that horse the next time. i have no idea why he wasn't on him yesterday, he was working the horse for bianacone in the morning.

Grits
07-03-2011, 11:49 AM
Captured graded stakes wins about ten minutes apart in the Dwyer and the Salvator. I hope Jess is smiling.
You and me, both. One can bet he is.;)

lamboguy
07-03-2011, 11:50 AM
a matter of fact, biancone told the guy to go to the front and don't take back, and edgar prado thought he was riding in new york and decided to ride the horse like a jerk.

when he steps up to the plate for assmusen, he rides him the very way assmusen wanted the horse ridden and they got the win. if he pulled that crap with steve, he would never ride another horse for him.

jotb
07-03-2011, 09:51 PM
great question, he got the lead and took back on a speed track. joe bravo would have won that race by many lenghts, i suspect he will be on that horse the next time. i have no idea why he wasn't on him yesterday, he was working the horse for bianacone in the morning.

Did you ever think that the filly was running against the grain? Maybe. I'm wrong but the filly was 5th at the first call..She broke well but that's about it..She may not have that running style..It was her first start. And she ran a good 2nd.I really don't believe Prado did anything wrong at all...Also, tell me why you think Biancone would go to Prado instead of Bravo considering that Bravo was working the filly like you said...Ultimate bad ride!! I think not!!!

Reezy
07-04-2011, 06:40 PM
Speaking of stonestreet and assmussen has anyone heard anything about Macleans music?.. broke his maiden first time out at santa anita and earned a 114 beyer.. maybe he is being pointed to saratoga?

lamboguy
07-04-2011, 06:55 PM
Did you ever think that the filly was running against the grain? Maybe. I'm wrong but the filly was 5th at the first call..She broke well but that's about it..She may not have that running style..It was her first start. And she ran a good 2nd.I really don't believe Prado did anything wrong at all...Also, tell me why you think Biancone would go to Prado instead of Bravo considering that Bravo was working the filly like you said...Ultimate bad ride!! I think not!!!
i got to blame someone, the trainers always blame the riders. but i did think he should have pushed on. there was another horse that was probably better than bianacone, the perkins horse, but i knew he he comes from way back and i knew the track was playing to speed. so i bet bianacone horse. the horse got a new york ride instead of a monmouth park ride. and maybe you are right because that is the first time prado ever got legged up on the horse and didn't know what he had. as you know with babies its usually best to have the guy that works the horse in the morning on the colts back in the afternoon.

jotb
07-06-2011, 11:08 AM
[QUOTE= and i knew the track was playing to speed. [/QUOTE]

And you made this determination after ONE race..