PDA

View Full Version : Biden to Unions...."dont come to me" for help"

newtothegame
07-01-2011, 11:12 PM
Biden to Union Members: If You Vote Republican, Don't Ask Me For Any Help (/2011/07/01/biden-union-members-if-you-vote-republican-dont-ask-me-any-help)

by Pete Griffin (/contributors/pete-griffin) | July 01, 2011

Vice President Joe Biden (http://www.foxnews.com/topics/politics/obama-administration/joe-biden.htm#r_src=ramp) acknowledged it wasn't a political event, but it still didn't prevent him from sending this warning to Teamsters union members during his address at their annual convention in Las Vegas this past Friday.
"And don't any of you, by the way, any of you guys vote Republican," Biden said. "I'm not supposed to say, this isn't political. ...don't come to me if you do! You're on your own, Jack!"

Read more: http://politics.blogs.foxnews.com/2011/07/01/biden-union-members-if-you-vote-republican-dont-ask-me-any-help#ixzz1QuiZ6DHV

Is this what libs mean when they talk about "the greater good? lol

NJ Stinks
07-02-2011, 01:15 AM
Is this what libs mean when they talk about "the greater good? lol

Biden simply stated the truth. You know it. I know it. And the Teamsters know it.

Unless you are going to somehow rationalize that the Teamsters are somehow better off voting Republican, Newt. :lol:

newtothegame
07-02-2011, 01:28 AM
Biden simply stated the truth. You know it. I know it. And the Teamsters know it.

Unless you are going to somehow rationalize that the Teamsters are somehow better off voting Republican, Newt. :lol:

Personally, I could care less for whoever the teamsters vote for. Wasn't the point of the story. Then again, I am sure you knew that. Do you think it's ok for the VICE PRESIDENT of the US to pander in such a way for votes?
Somehow I was always of the belief that the president and vp were for ALL of the people.......?????
This isnt after all a small precinct in small town america. Guess the Vice president doesnt represent me after all.........
Guess I know where my vote will be, just as you know where the teamster vote (might) be. After all, the unions have recently shown alot of displeasure with this administration!!

Tom
07-02-2011, 10:35 AM
Originally Posted by NJ Stinks
Biden simply stated the truth.

What a dummy I am! I always thought the elected Vice President of the USA was in office to help ALL Americans, not just his political flunkies.

Silly me.

Robert Goren
07-02-2011, 10:39 AM
I remember when the Teamsters broke with their fellow unions and supported Nixon.

DJofSD
07-02-2011, 11:14 AM
I remember when the Teamsters broke with their fellow unions and supported Nixon.
Was that before or after Hoffa's rise to the top?

Tom
07-02-2011, 11:18 AM
I thought we were still waiting for him to "rise to the top"! :D

Robert Goren
07-02-2011, 01:09 PM
My favorite Hoffa joke

Did you hear they found Hoffa.
He was in a maternity ward trying to organize labor.

Tom
07-02-2011, 02:37 PM
Mine was:

I have good news and bad news.
Jimmy Hoffa is dead.

What's the bad news?

Shemp Howard
07-02-2011, 03:26 PM
What a dummy I am! I always thought the elected Vice President of the USA was in office to help ALL Americans, not just his political flunkies.

Silly me.

Good old Joe would sodomize the entire convention if he thought it would guarantee their vote and enable him to keep his lofty existence.

He's the first on my list when the revolution comes...and it can't come soon enough.

Tom
07-02-2011, 03:37 PM
Biden has always been a vet marginal human being. His existence has rally contributed nothing. A little lying weasel - poster boy for what is wrong with America. Big mouth, small brain, his genes should be outlawed to preserve the species.

newtothegame
07-02-2011, 06:04 PM
It's really funny that politicians just say whatever is the fad at the moment.....
Guess where this meeting with Biden and the teamsters was held???

VEGAS.....

Anyone remember who said the following......" "You can't go take that trip to Las Vegas or go down to the Super Bowl on taxpayers' dime,"
????
I seem to recall OBAMA saying that......

www.8newsnow.com/story/11922024/president-obama-again-criticizes-trips-to-las-vegas (http://www.8newsnow.com/story/11922024/president-obama-again-criticizes-trips-to-las-vegas)

Guess that wasn't meant for his administration...specifically Biden in this case....:lol:
Or, what do you think the odds were that Biden paid for this out of his own pocket???? :mad:

Tom
07-02-2011, 07:20 PM
Obama has a serious mental illness. He has no clue what he has said or what he is saying.

I think as soon as we take back the whole congress, we need to invike the constitution and challenge his fitness to serve.

He has to be sick - no one could be that stupid.

newtothegame
07-02-2011, 09:01 PM
he is a lost puppy for sure!!!