PDA

View Full Version : Bold Leadership?

ArlJim78
07-01-2011, 05:37 PM
During Wednesday's tantrum, excuse me, during Wednesdays press conference president Obama chided congress for not staying in town (like he has:D ), to get things done and solve this debt crisis.

Republicans immediately invited him to come to the Hill the very next day to hear their concerns, he refused saying it wouldn't be helpful.

Now he has left for a holiday weekend at Camp David to take a break from his grueling campaign and fundraising agenda of late.

What an inspiration!

HUSKER55
07-01-2011, 07:47 PM
YEAH but his daughters got their homework done before they left:D

Tom
07-02-2011, 10:32 AM
Yeah, and the moron whined like a little girl ( again) about corporate jets, while his family has been doing but jet-setting all over the place on our tax dollars. Shared sacrifice?

Oh, and CNN did a nice piece on his travels so far this year, all in the name of doing the nation's business (:lol::lol::lol:). With the exception of one stop in Texas, every trip so far has been to a blue state that he won narrowly.

What a frigging lying SOS this dirt bag is.:ThmbDown::ThmbDown::ThmbDown:

FUBO

ElKabong
07-02-2011, 11:14 AM
In all seriousness, it seems his presidency is an outlet for his frustrations rather than an opportunity to help the nation out of a difficult time

All this nonsense he spews (his tantrum noted in this thread, a good example) is the norm with him.....Frustration dumping on an opponent (repubs) but nothing in the way of a viable solution & his "delivery" of a spiteful message ends any possibility of coming together of sides

Maybe it's b/c he's still stinging from BOTH of his parents leaving his ass at childhood...Dad-"Son, the white prize was nice, but I don't want the responsibility of raising YOU, so I'm headed as far away from your shit as possible".....Mom- "Kid, you're a drag on my carefree lifestyle. I have too many countries to visit, too many men to screw at my choice to have to deal with you. You DO understand, don't you"

I think Shrinks are going to have a field day when Obama leaves office. To do so now would be viewed in their field as "racial" or anti Obama rhetoric....but it's clear Obama hasn't grown up.

And the rest of us have to suffer for this. We need a competent leader and we needed one 3 yrs ago

Tom
07-02-2011, 11:20 AM
And the rest of us have to suffer for this. We need a competent leader and we needed one 3 yrs ago

We needed on 11 years ago.

Bush never stood up to the lies and false accusations of the ling left. If he had, the 40% idiots who decide the elections might not have bought this liar's BS lock stock and barrel.