PDA

View Full Version : phila

judd
07-01-2011, 06:09 AM
race 2 no1 surround sound 3-1 ml w-p

lamboguy
07-01-2011, 06:42 AM
maybe i try to fill in the blank for a double, the 3 horse is fit enough to run, but should have his troubles catching 7 horse playpal with the race in miami under his belt.

i will study the third race at parx a little later and report back for that one if i learn anything.

lamboguy
07-01-2011, 05:13 PM
maybe i try to fill in the blank for a double, the 3 horse is fit enough to run, but should have his troubles catching 7 horse playpal with the race in miami under his belt.

i will study the third race at parx a little later and report back for that one if i learn anything.
playpal winner $3.00

i got a hunch you might see the other horse in sulfolk in about 2 weeks ready.

still working on the 3rd race at parx

lamboguy
07-01-2011, 05:33 PM
after further reiview of the 3rd race, i think there are to many horses to pick from, 1=3 should improve, and there are a couple of first time starters that are ok.

bottom line here, i can't bet

but i will bet on the 7th race there CALVINS DREAM, you got to beat the juan carlos gurero horse. he is magic, but i with go to the plate and take a good swing at the race.

lamboguy
07-01-2011, 08:03 PM
after further reiview of the 3rd race, i think there are to many horses to pick from, 1=3 should improve, and there are a couple of first time starters that are ok.

bottom line here, i can't bet

but i will bet on the 7th race there CALVINS DREAM, you got to beat the juan carlos gurero horse. he is magic, but i with go to the plate and take a good swing at the race.the magic man got me again this race. i will never learn