PDA

View Full Version : Aqueduct Sunday 11-8

SAL
11-09-2003, 11:39 AM
My selections for Aqueduct Sunday:

R1 - #4 Bella Cosa-In her debut she ran decent, beating more than half the field in a race where the first and third finishers returned to win. Last time she fell way back after being close early. Lasix goes on today, indicating maybe she had bleeding problems last time. This is a longshot trainer so I’m demanding a price here.

R2 - #5 India Sun-Ran greenly in a strong MSW race, where other horses have come out to run well. Switches to Velazquez today, expect better.

R3 – Pass. The entry looks tough, can’t bet on or against.

R4 - #7 Cherokee Spook-See a clear uncontested lead for this one today. Hoping for a decent price.

R5 - #4 French Dish-Can see this one getting bet odds on, so probably gonna watch this race.

R6 - #6 Multiple Wins-Has run well routing on the turf in the past. Pace factor from start to finish.

R7 - #4 West Virginia-I think this one can run a bit.

R8 - #9 Luz Lane-Taking a shot with a price here. This one made a tremendous late run while wide to take his last race, with a great closing fraction. Lightly raced, he has every right to improve off that effort.

R9 - #4 Private Port-Makes first start for hot barn. Lead may be up for grabs here, wouldn’t mind seeing him take it.

shanta
11-09-2003, 12:18 PM
GOOD LUCK TODAY SAL! RICHIE

Figman
11-09-2003, 01:35 PM
More Aqueduct Sunday action - graded in order of preference - win bets on post time overlays from top three graded selections 4-1 or greater - key box exacta with any overlayed first or second graded contender that is 6-1 or higher near post time with the other three contenders.:

Race 4
#7 at 8-5
#4 at 6-1
#2 at 6-1
#5 at 6-1

Race 5
#2 at 5-2
#4 at 3-1
#5 at 6-1
#1 at 6-1

Race 6
#6 at 7-2
#4 at 7-2
#7 at 7-2
#1 at 6-1

Race 7
#1 at 2-1
#4 at 4-1
#6 at 6-1
#5 at 6-1

Race 8
#2 at 7-2
#5 at 7-2
#4 at 7-2
#8 at 6-1

Race 9
#7 at 2-1
#3 at 4-1
#4 at 6-1
#1 at 6-1

Suff
11-09-2003, 04:07 PM
Did'nt play much this weekend. I did well Tuesday and THursday. Friday I got Fat , dumb stupid and Lazy and thought I can just pick a few winners with a Half ass handicapping effort (*cuz I'm good) I do it less.. but I still fall victim to letting up. I need to spend about 30 Minutes a Race to really justify Posting anything in here... 4 hours for 6 races when I am playing to win.

Friday I looked at the whole card for 30 mInutes and I posted and BET the animals...

Thats Fat..Dumb. lazy and more importantly.. a big drain on the wallet. Gambling long enough to know.. These mental errors happen.. But I need to snap out of it..and don't forget. To win takes work.

Anyway.. I would love to bet this 8 in teh NY Final. But I have'nt seen a race all day...and did'nt get a Look at the card. I'm not betting.. I would love to take a swing at the 8. I used all my "wing it " bets Friday.

Candy Adeventure is Filly that I've bet 5-6 times... i watched her awhile and thought she'd pop. I see her in here at 40-1. I hate to walk away...But I must.

CapperLou
11-09-2003, 08:08 PM
Three more winners on this tough card today out of 8 races played---very good indeed!!

Like Suff, I thought the #8 had a great longshot chance in the 9th race, but #4 Private Port also had a good chance with me. So, since you have been doing very well and #8's trainer has been hot, I dutched the race and made a large ex box of the two.

Fortunately, the #8 won at 8.20 so I came out OK. SAL, keep up the good work--you are really seeing them well!!

All the best,

CapperLou