PDA

View Full Version : Your ADW

Spiderman
06-28-2011, 10:38 AM
What are the features, deficiencies in various ADWs around the nation?

Legal residence in New Jersey, limits me to exclusive use of NJBets. The betting platform is fine; there is unlimited use of video replays and, at a click or two, can draw-up won/loss statement.

Because of the exclusivity, there is a disadvantage in playing the NHC Tournament. Online contest participation in Expressbet, DRF and Twinspires - not permitted. Those three ADWs conduct at least 13 contests during the course of a year.

The other problem is not being able to view NYRA races live. Can view the replay about 6-8 minutes after race is run.

Can anyone from the following states provide a perspective of their ADW?

New York
Virginia
Connecticut
Nevada

Thanks.

adwplayingfool
06-28-2011, 11:05 AM
Virginia,

Access to use of twinspires, xpressbet, tvg. High source market fees so very limited rebates but still access to free video, replays, pp's if bet $2 per card etc.

Virginia players not accepted at betptc, horseplayerbet, americasadw or other good rebate shop due to licensing and source market fees.

In state adw ezhorseplay.com owned by colonial downs also available. They offer better rebates than all othe sites but still slim picking. If you bet over 30k over a quarter (3 month period) every dollar over that mark is rebated at 2% for all tracks. Anything under that 30k mark per three months is tiered rebates between .25%-1%.

Spiderman
06-28-2011, 11:15 AM
Virginia,

Access to use of twinspires, xpressbet, tvg. High source market fees so very limited rebates but still access to free video, replays, pp's if bet $2 per card etc.

Virginia players not accepted at betptc, horseplayerbet, americasadw or other good rebate shop due to licensing and source market fees.

In state adw ezhorseplay.com owned by colonial downs also available. They offer better rebates than all othe sites but still slim picking. If you bet over 30k over a quarter (3 month period) every dollar over that mark is rebated at 2% for all tracks. Anything under that 30k mark per three months is tiered rebates between .25%-1%.

Thanks. Forgot to mention that there is no rebate at NJBets, though, rebates available at simo facility.

point given
06-28-2011, 12:25 PM

New York
Virginia
Connecticut
Nevada

Thinking of relocating ?

Spiderman
06-28-2011, 02:21 PM
Yes, in 2012

point given
06-28-2011, 05:06 PM
Yes, in 2012

I would toss Vegas and Virginia and add Delaware to NY and Conn,

Vegas is isolated I lived there for a few monthes but not for horse stuff
, Virginia has colonial and the maryland circuit

Delaware has the track there and lots of tournaments and accessable to all the midlantic tracks plus is tax advantaged for retirement

Penn is also tax advantaged

BTW , I've had youbet and TS and TS is the way to go for me the interface is good several options available and the manage my account allows you to access yearly monthly etc options of analysis of your bets track by track ,by bet type etc

Spiderman
06-28-2011, 06:11 PM
I would toss Vegas and Virginia and add Delaware to NY and Conn,

Vegas is isolated I lived there for a few monthes but not for horse stuff
, Virginia has colonial and the maryland circuit

Delaware has the track there and lots of tournaments and accessable to all the midlantic tracks plus is tax advantaged for retirement

Penn is also tax advantaged

BTW , I've had youbet and TS and TS is the way to go for me the interface is good several options available and the manage my account allows you to access yearly monthly etc options of analysis of your bets track by track ,by bet type etc

Son now resides in Northern Virginia; lady friend is in Nyack area; property prices are practical steals in Nevada and Florida; Delaware now only has tournaments for World Series and I could buy into that, but has a very nice race book.

Really want to get away from the cold northern winters. Have good home center for racing that can be transported or re-created anywhere. Go to Big M simulcast only so often and go to races 2-3 times in a year and that is primarily for a contest.

Planning on going to the Spa for contest on Aug 10-11th. Thanks for input.

point given
06-28-2011, 09:10 PM
Son now resides in Northern Virginia; lady friend is in Nyack area; property prices are practical steals in Nevada and Florida; Delaware now only has tournaments for World Series and I could buy into that, but has a very nice race book.

Really want to get away from the cold northern winters. Have good home center for racing that can be transported or re-created anywhere. Go to Big M simulcast only so often and go to races 2-3 times in a year and that is primarily for a contest.

Planning on going to the Spa for contest on Aug 10-11th. Thanks for input.

FYI - There's an auto train from N. Virginia to near Orlando and Florida sure is cheap to buy now and youd beat the winters. plus you can claim residency for no state tax.

Forgot to mention if you claim residency in florida(6 mos ) then you can still use TS in NJ and not move .

SchagFactorToWin
06-29-2011, 07:54 PM
What are the features, deficiencies in various ADWs around the nation?

Legal residence in New Jersey, limits me to exclusive use of NJBets. The betting platform is fine; there is unlimited use of video replays and, at a click or two, can draw-up won/loss statement.

Because of the exclusivity, there is a disadvantage in playing the NHC Tournament. Online contest participation in Expressbet, DRF and Twinspires - not permitted. Those three ADWs conduct at least 13 contests during the course of a year.

The other problem is not being able to view NYRA races live. Can view the replay about 6-8 minutes after race is run.

New York
Virginia
Connecticut
Nevada

Thanks.

NY- horseplayersbet: I can't for the life of me figure out why anyone would use an ADW that doesn't provide real rebates.

comet52
06-30-2011, 05:13 PM
What's the situation if you live in California? How about Oregon?

Mr_Ed
07-03-2011, 10:40 PM
Xpressbet double billed me an ADW credit card deposit a few days ago. Same amount.........billed under 2 different names.

I called Xpressbet to verify I made 1 transaction.......verified. I asked them about the double charge................dunno.

I disputed the credit card charge and sent Xpressbet an email.

Someone better fix it.

trying2win
07-06-2011, 06:30 PM
NY- horseplayersbet: I can't for the life of me figure out why anyone would use an ADW that doesn't provide real rebates.
SFTW:

I agree! :ThmbUp: In my opinion, a horseplayer should be looking to increasing the returns on their bets via rebates. I know I'm not interested in using an ADW that only offers 'points' for over-priced merchandise.

T2W
------------------------------------------------------------------------
~"Money, if it does not bring you happiness, will at least help you be miserable in comfort.

--Helen Gurley Brown

mannyberrios
07-06-2011, 07:58 PM
Horseplayersbet is the best out there!