PDA

View Full Version : Goofyscotts Los Altamitos Sunday Nite Racing Post Time 7:35 PM CST

Goofyscott
06-26-2011, 08:04 PM
I will be playing Los Al tonite. Same as usual. $2 exotics and $20 to win on 1st and 2nd pick to win and if 3rd or 4th choice is 5-1 odds or higher. GL to everyone and lets play with their money again hopefully!!. Race 9 is trhe big race tonite so any horse can win that one.

Scratches havent came out yet...SO watch closely before post time if so and I wil update.

RACE 1-- - 3-5-1

RACE 2--- -8-6-7

RACE 3--- -7-1-4

RACE 4--- -8-3-5-9

RACE 5--- -5-3-1

RACE 6--- -2-1-3

RACE 7--- -7-6-1-2

RACE 8--- -3-1-5

RACE 9---- 7-1-9-2

RACE 10----2-4-1-7

Smarty Jones
06-26-2011, 10:04 PM
NICE CAPN THROUGH 4 BRO!:ThmbUp:

Smarty Jones
06-26-2011, 10:30 PM
NICE ROLLING P3 IN THE 5th!:ThmbUp:

PaceAdvantage
06-26-2011, 10:44 PM
[color=black][b]I will be playing Los Al tonite. Same as usual. $2 exotics and $20 to win on 1st and 2nd pick to win and if 3rd or 4th choice is 5-1 odds or higher.Just curious...all those times you write how "we made $3,000 today" or "we made $10,000 in the last three days"...this is what you made betting $2 exotics and $20 to win on 1st and 2nd pick to win and if 3rd or 4th choice is 5-1 odds or higher?

And how do you play your exotics again? Was that spelled out somewhere?

Goofyscott
06-26-2011, 10:46 PM
[RACE 1-- - 3-5-1----LOST...finished 4-1-7

Goofyscott
06-26-2011, 10:47 PM
RACE 2--- -8-6-7---#8 Wins. My Top Pick.$12.60...#7(2nd)...#6(3rd)....
Exacta--$81.00...Trifecta--$145.00

Goofyscott
06-26-2011, 10:48 PM
RACE 3--- -7-1-4---Lost.#6 beats our cold exacta and trifecta. Finished 6-7-1-4

Goofyscott
06-26-2011, 10:50 PM
RACE 4--- -8-3-5-9---#8 WIns--$13.60..couldnt get the exacta or tri or super like I wanted..

Goofyscott
06-26-2011, 10:51 PM
[RACE 5--- -5-3-1----#3 wins $8.40...
#5(2nd)...#1(3rd)...Exacta--$21.80..
Trifecta--$53.40

Goofyscott
06-26-2011, 10:54 PM
THanks Smarty Jones. Been kinda of a hit and a miss tonite. Was hoping to hit pick 3's with the big prices tonite.
NICE CAPN THROUGH 4 BRO!:ThmbUp:

Goofyscott
06-26-2011, 10:55 PM
I didnt hit the pick 3 but if you did, that was nice!!

NICE ROLLING P3 IN THE 5th!:ThmbUp:

Goofyscott
06-26-2011, 10:56 PM
RACE 6--- -2-1-3--LOst...just not hitting the pick 3's tonite. hope to get the rest. finished 6-3-5

Goofyscott
06-26-2011, 11:00 PM
Yes. Exotics are rolling, dd's when available, my fav bets are the rolling pick 3's and pick 4's. boxing the exacta's, trifecta's and superfecta's. On one of my other postings I spell this out. ITs all up to the player and their bankroll too. FOr newbies and players that have smaller bankrolls, only play exacta's and some rolling dd's. Once buiild up the bankroll, then you can add the rolling pick 3's and 4's and the best thing is, you can play $.50.

Just curious...all those times you write how "we made $3,000 today" or "we made $10,000 in the last three days"...this is what you made betting $2 exotics and $20 to win on 1st and 2nd pick to win and if 3rd or 4th choice is 5-1 odds or higher?

insomnia
06-27-2011, 07:39 AM
great work the last week!... Good lucks. I will def start looking at IND...

Canarsie
06-27-2011, 08:26 AM
Just curious...all those times you write how "we made $3,000 today" or "we made $10,000 in the last three days"...this is what you made betting $2 exotics and $20 to win on 1st and 2nd pick to win and if 3rd or 4th choice is 5-1 odds or higher?

I was thinking the same thing. If you box the exacta, tris, and supers along with the rolling P3, P4, and P6 the amount wagered is exorbitant. Throw in up to 4 win bets per race and it gets even higher. Starting today I'm going to keep a running total of the amounts wagered just for fun. To be fair I hope he crushes them.

Now having said all that he is doing a pretty good job capping but if he misses 2-3 races like the 3 ,6, and 9 it could be disastrous.

A 3 by 3 by 4 P3 costs $72, 4 horse super box $48, 3horse tri and exacta box $12, up to $80 to win per race. Throw in 4 horse boxes for the exacta and tri and it goes up even more.

This sort of looks like the Lawton tip sheet they used to sell at the Big A when I was 12.

With all of that I do enjoy looking at his posts it's just that I don't know anyone who wagers like this. If someone does please correct me and put me in my place.

Best of luck Scott I just wish you would stricture your wagers in a more financially prudent way. Also state if your playing the Double saw you take credit for that but never stated to play it.

lamboguy
06-27-2011, 08:36 AM
i am a dope, i hardly ever play the tricks. some guys are great at them like this poster. i have no idea how you can play 2 or 3 horses in the same race to win, but i guess there are alot of guys that know how to overcome that too. i hardly ever play more than one or 2 races on an entire card, some guys play the whole card and win at it. personally i don't know how its possible to know so much about every race every day. what it all boils down to i guess is that i have limited knowledge.

how cliche
06-27-2011, 10:38 AM
i am a dope, i hardly ever play the tricks. some guys are great at them like this poster. i have no idea how you can play 2 or 3 horses in the same race to win, but i guess there are alot of guys that know how to overcome that too. i hardly ever play more than one or 2 races on an entire card, some guys play the whole card and win at it. personally i don't know how its possible to know so much about every race every day. what it all boils down to i guess is that i have limited knowledge.

no. it boils down to the fact that everything you wrote in the above paragraph indicates you're experienced and committed to playing good/winning. keep on doing what you're doing because you're doing it right.

hey goofyscott, you should write some analysis and isolate your best bet for every card you put up. there comes a point in every selection brat's time that they're asked provide credibility.

Goofyscott
06-27-2011, 11:52 AM
Welcome aboard. I will be posting Indiana later today. thanks for the support and hope to continue the nice run!!

great work the last week!... Good lucks. I will def start looking at IND...

Goofyscott
06-27-2011, 12:28 PM
As I state in most of my post, I let everyone know to always bet with money management in mind. I have the bank roll to play this way. So if you dont, or if anybody is just starting along and wanting to build up their bankroll, is to play the boxed exacta's and possibly the rolling dd's when available. 3 horse boxed exactas is $12 for a $2 bet or $6 for $1 boxed. In rolling DD's, 3 horse is $1 bet would be $9, and $2 bet would be $18. Im giving what im playing for FREE. I dont play to win on all my horses. Only 1st and 2nd pick to win, and if 3rd or 4th pick is 5-1 or higher odds near post time, then will put bet to win on those. Hope this answers your questions.

I was thinking the same thing. If you box the exacta, tris, and supers along with the rolling P3, P4, and P6 the amount wagered is exorbitant. Throw in up to 4 win bets per race and it gets even higher. Starting today I'm going to keep a running total of the amounts wagered just for fun. To be fair I hope he crushes them.

Now having said all that he is doing a pretty good job capping but if he misses 2-3 races like the 3 ,6, and 9 it could be disastrous.

A 3 by 3 by 4 P3 costs $72, 4 horse super box $48, 3horse tri and exacta box $12, up to $80 to win per race. Throw in 4 horse boxes for the exacta and tri and it goes up even more.

This sort of looks like the Lawton tip sheet they used to sell at the Big A when I was 12.

With all of that I do enjoy looking at his posts it's just that I don't know anyone who wagers like this. If someone does please correct me and put me in my place.

Best of luck Scott I just wish you would stricture your wagers in a more financially prudent way. Also state if your playing the Double saw you take credit for that but never stated to play it.

Goofyscott
06-27-2011, 12:35 PM
Those are all legitimate questions. It maybe new to you, but you have to have a plan and stick to it. My favorite bets are the pick 3's and pick 4's. At Indiana, its really nice because you can play for $.50 pick 3's and Pick 4's to cut cost.
Pick 4 cost for $.50 if you use 3 horses in each race is $40.50 and pick 3 for a $.50 is $13.50. Remember you can play $.10 supers too instead of $48 for a $2 boxed bet. Hope this helps you. I do work hard to capp so we can all win and thats why I post.

Goofyscott
06-27-2011, 12:36 PM
SO me giving out my best 3 to 4 horses in a race isnt good enough? Do you want me to bet your races too?

no. it boils down to the fact that everything you wrote in the above paragraph indicates you're experienced and committed to playing good/winning. keep on doing what you're doing because you're doing it right.

hey goofyscott, you should write some analysis and isolate your best bet for every card you put up. there comes a point in every selection brat's time that they're asked provide credibility.

how cliche
06-27-2011, 12:48 PM
SO me giving out my best 3 to 4 horses in a race isnt good enough?

It isn't. Also people lauding praise upon thee who have anything less than 2 years and 200 posts in their history reeks of nothing more than you posting to yourself. I wonder if Paceadvantage can check i.p. addresses. Troll.

Goofyscott
06-27-2011, 01:15 PM
Huh? what the heck are you taking about. Go ahead check all you want. I dont sweat the small stuff.

It isn't. Also people lauding praise upon thee who have anything less than 2 years and 200 posts in their history reeks of nothing more than you posting to yourself. I wonder if Paceadvantage can check i.p. addresses. Troll.

rubicon55
06-27-2011, 01:20 PM

These are posted for free - do your own work. Jeez can't believe you want the silver platter too.

Goofyscott
06-27-2011, 01:29 PM
Thanks rubicon. I have said this many times, I work hard to give winners out when I post. I also say to always use good money management when betting horses. Common sense. I guess that would be a good idea to start charging everybody for my picks..LOL!! Mr how cliche is now on my ignore list. GL to him.

These are posted for free - do your own work. Jeez can't believe you want the silver platter too.

rubicon55
06-27-2011, 02:00 PM
Thanks rubicon. I have said this many times, I work hard to give winners out when I post. I also say to always use good money management when betting horses. Common sense. I guess that would be a good idea to start charging everybody for my picks..LOL!! Mr how cliche is now on my ignore list. GL to him.

Good idea and good luck!

topmove
06-27-2011, 02:34 PM
I've been following your post and I think it has been great. I hope you keep it up. I don't care how you arrive at your picks. All I car about is that if your top three picks come in I'am a winner. Thank you.

Goofyscott
06-27-2011, 03:03 PM
Thanks Topmove. I apprecciate your support. THis is one of my main reasons for posting the way I do so everybody can win. Again, thank you!!

I've been following your post and I think it has been great. I hope you keep it up. I don't care how you arrive at your picks. All I car about is that if your top three picks come in I'am a winner. Thank you.

HoofedInTheChest
06-27-2011, 06:46 PM
I see the natives are restless.

Goofyscott
06-27-2011, 06:48 PM
Good one!!
How did you do at woodbine yesterday? I didnt have time to cap the full card yesterday since was with family and traveling.

I see the natives are restless.

HoofedInTheChest
06-27-2011, 07:10 PM
Hit a couple of lousy paying supers, made a bad mental mistake and missed a really good paying super. Finished the day down $120. Other than that i met some good people, had a few beers, admired the talent, it was a fun.

PaceAdvantage
06-28-2011, 03:01 AM
I see the natives are restless.Are they? Or are they bringing up legitimate points?

It's one thing to actually keep track of how your selections are doing in a meticulous manner for everyone to see and understand.

It's quite another to simply throw up these huge numbers at the end of the card ("Today we cashed over $10,900 taking our 5 day total playing Indiana of over $26,000!!.")

What the heck does that mean? Is that net profit or gross revenue? Who knows? Is anyone keeping track?

And when he has an off day, I never see him posting how much he's lost.

Given all that, the natives aren't restless. They're just doing their due diligence.

Now if this all plays out to script as it has so many times over the past 12 years, it is likely that Goofyscott will soon post his opus "I'm leaving" thread where he tells us all what ungrateful bastards we are, then storms out of here in a huff.

It's 50-50 whether or not he will leave a forwarding URL... :lol:

HoofedInTheChest
06-28-2011, 06:07 AM
I see your point.
I personally don't use the picks but ive noticed other people using them and making a bit of money, i don't see that as a bad thing. What he bets to some extant is his business, whether or not he produces what he states he only knows for sure, i cant answer that. If he didn't post what he took in for the day would you have a problem with his threads?
I see no harm in what he is doing, if he is lying about his winnings he is only fooling himself, but the guy picks winners pretty consistently. His hit rate at Indiana is very good, and his forte is P3's and P4's, it's all there in black and white.

My only suggestion to Goofyscott is to post your picks and the results, people can figure out how to bet them as they please.

Goofyscott
06-28-2011, 07:21 AM
So, is it better to post my picks and not update anything? I think the only reason why you are even looking at my threads is that Im successfull day in and day out. You probably dont really understand how I bet and are confused what my picks mean. So for you to judge me, is not the right thing to do. I dont get paid for this and dont want to. I want horseracing to be fun for everybody and to help each other WIN!!! Whats wrong with that.

Are they? Or are they bringing up legitimate points?

It's one thing to actually keep track of how your selections are doing in a meticulous manner for everyone to see and understand.

It's quite another to simply throw up these huge numbers at the end of the card ("Today we cashed over $10,900 taking our 5 day total playing Indiana of over $26,000!!.")

What the heck does that mean? Is that net profit or gross revenue? Who knows? Is anyone keeping track?

And when he has an off day, I never see him posting how much he's lost.

Given all that, the natives aren't restless. They're just doing their due diligence.

Now if this all plays out to script as it has so many times over the past 12 years, it is likely that Goofyscott will soon post his opus "I'm leaving" thread where he tells us all what ungrateful bastards we are, then storms out of here in a huff.

It's 50-50 whether or not he will leave a forwarding URL... :lol:

precocity
06-28-2011, 08:36 AM
keep doing ur thing scott :ThmbUp:

Goofyscott
06-28-2011, 08:55 AM
Thanks precocity for your support!!! I will. I am not going to let the ones that belittle me make me sweat.

keep doing ur thing scott :ThmbUp:

PaceAdvantage
06-28-2011, 11:00 AM
People, people people....nobody is judging, or belittling or saying what you're doing is a bad thing.

Go back and read the replies here over and over and over and over again until that very real point sinks in.

People are asking questions, that's all. That's what happens when you post on a public message board. Lighten up...

precocity
06-28-2011, 11:08 AM
People, people people....nobody is judging, or belittling or saying what you're doing is a bad thing.

Go back and read the replies here over and over and over and over again until that very real point sinks in.

People are asking questions, that's all. That's what happens when you post on a public message board. Lighten up...
I KNOW WHAT YOUR SAYING PA BUT I LOOKED AT A COUPLE OF HIS PICS AND BOXED 2 OF THEM AND HIT? HELL I THINK IT WAS WHEN HE PLAYED ARLINGTON. HELL I DONT PLAY ALL THOSE PIC 3 AND PIC 4 JUST KINDA PICK AND CHOOSE ON A TRI OR EXTA OR SUPER...IF WE ARE ON THE SAME PAGE?

Canarsie
06-28-2011, 11:41 AM

Now there's an intelligent reply and I'm not sucking up to the boards owner.

Another point to be made is Indiana's handle is averages around 800 grand except for one day it was 1.6 million. The average P3' handle is around 3-4 grand per race.

Once again I would never wish anyone bad karma just putting out the effort to do this takes plenty of time. But when you say an exacta pays $24 and four horses were boxed there is no comment that you went in the hole for $24 on that race.

HoofedInTheChest
06-28-2011, 02:46 PM
Now there's an intelligent reply and I'm not sucking up to the boards owner.

Another point to be made is Indiana's handle is averages around 800 grand except for one day it was 1.6 million. The average P3' handle is around 3-4 grand per race.

Once again I would never wish anyone bad karma just putting out the effort to do this takes plenty of time. But when you say an exacta pays $24 and four horses were boxed there is no comment that you went in the hole for $24 on that race.

Correct me if i'm wrong, but a four horse Ex Box costs $24, so if it pays $24 then he broke even. How do you know he is not eliminating horses before he bets.
I understand what everyone is trying to say, but all Goofyscott is posting is what his picks paid out at the outcome of a race, that's it. What he bets and what he wins and loses is his business, he is not obligated to share that information. This section is about "Selections", not "Selections with a detailed betting scheme and ROI" section. If that's the case then there should be a disclaimer.
If it bothers some people then follow his selections for a month and see what the outcome is. I have yet to see a incorrect payout in his postings.

Canarsie
06-28-2011, 04:09 PM
Correct me if i'm wrong, but a four horse Ex Box costs $24, so if it pays $24 then he broke even. How do you know he is not eliminating horses before he bets.
I understand what everyone is trying to say, but all Goofyscott is posting is what his picks paid out at the outcome of a race, that's it. What he bets and what he wins and loses is his business, he is not obligated to share that information. This section is about "Selections", not "Selections with a detailed betting scheme and ROI" section. If that's the case then there should be a disclaimer.
If it bothers some people then follow his selections for a month and see what the outcome is. I have yet to see a incorrect payout in his postings.

My bad had tri on my brain that's on me. You can call me an ignoramus.

Look at Kid Cappers posts after every race or two he gives a summary of how he's doing. There's no shame in losing but to just state how much you cashed without a profit/loss statement doesn't cut it with me.

One would assume he has to bet that way if his fourth picked horse wins and he claims he cashed.

I also find it strange that most of his ardent backers have less than 150 posts or recently signed up.

Also I'm not knocking him personally. Hopefully I'm speaking for the majority on how they wished they were posted.

I did wish him well no bad karma from me.

But why do I keep thinking a new website with selections is in the future.

There's a guy who shall remain nameless who picks 4 horses a race for trotters and always claims he makes huge hits. I'm not saying that about Scott but most posters here do it the right way and will say how they structured the wager.

With all that said I hope he goes 10 for 10 today.