PDA

View Full Version : Madmen at the Keyboards

CryingForTheHorses
06-23-2011, 07:17 PM
I find losts of these posts very amusing.Internet talk is very tough!..I bet only a handful of posters have actualty met.We talk about the president,Terrorism, politics and daily life.Everyone spouts off about what they would do and what isnt done.I get a big chuckle from it.Seems to me,If the button was on your keyboard,It would be pushed and mass dustruction would surround our dear earth.Another thing that I really wonder is how all these madmen on their keyboards would do if any of this was to happen to them.Keep up the good posts guys,Its better then any book you could ever read...I love you guys

cj's dad
06-23-2011, 09:52 PM
Actually, many of us have met and spent many hours together. The posts here reflect aggravation beyond the norm. I know that at least with me, I am so disgruntled with the status quo, that I guess I vent here as opposed to demonstrating in the streets.

What is the average guy to do?

fast4522
06-23-2011, 10:22 PM
Back in 1994 I recall working in downtown Boston (Kennedy country) prior to the election razzing a bunch of liberals that they were going to experience a shellacking the next night with huge losses of Presidents party on election night. The next night when it came to pass I knew real history was unfolding in our time. Here again we are a witness to history that is in our time with our country almost a a breaking point with pure filth trying to destroy it from within by spending it into oblivion. I actually think that there is enough people who actually care to stop this failed administration in its tracks. So while it is entertaining for some, others find today's events a very serious timeline.

(