PDA

View Full Version : little m pic price plays

melman
06-21-2011, 10:25 AM
Never can be sure of the off odds but some at MR that drew my interest for today.

R6 4 Wild Artist 3-1
R7 6 Lil Western Dude 4-1
R9 4 Obnoxious Fashionn 8-1
R10 6 Scoot For The Loot 6-1

Note for Mirror Image---Little m has the 50 cent pic3 bet so u can experiment with your pic set-up's. I like to use three separate tickets. One the "all inclusive" to just hit the pic. Maybe a setup like 2 with 3 with 3 or 2 with 2 with 3. Also depending on how u like your horse a 1 with 2 with 5. Then a 2nd separate tic with all top picks plus only 1 or two others. A thrid tic with what you are pretty sure will be a "price" horse as a single even if that horse is not the top pick in the race. The extra tickets are really nice when u hit the pic 2 or 3 times. Don't get discourged if you get pic3 low playing hits. It's all part of the deal. At the little m I have found for years now it can only take one price horse for a huge overlay.

mirror Image
06-21-2011, 10:52 AM
Thanks Melman, good luck with your picks today. Will look into the little m
pic 3's. I used to do pretty good at Rockingham, any chance of them opening
again or are they done for :confused: . Also I remember when I first started posted here
in maybe 04-05 (under different name) there was a guy that use to pick horses with you and ToeToe I think his name was "Tom", he's not around anymore :confused: .

melman
06-21-2011, 11:08 AM
Mirror---I think the pols in NH have made sure there will be no racing at the Rock. A goner. Not sure who u mean about the old time poster but we have quite a few good ones on this board. Best players I have ever seen in action were markgoldie (who used to post here) and one non poster named Moe. The tracks or OTB's loved it when they showed up. Big time handles and big time winners.