PDA

View Full Version : And You Thought All He Could Do Was Play Golf And Shoot Hoops

sonnyp
06-20-2011, 05:15 PM
here's our guy doin what he does best....."the spineroonie" :

dS1kjjG3GKk

BlueShoe
06-20-2011, 08:08 PM
The link has been taken down but that is okay. We know that he is very athletic when it comes to bowing to foreign leaders regardless of whether they are friend or foe.

sonnyp
06-20-2011, 08:15 PM
sorry, assumed if it was on you tube it was o k.

PaceAdvantage
06-20-2011, 08:34 PM
sorry, assumed if it was on you tube it was o k.He means the video itself has been removed from YouTube.

sonnyp
06-20-2011, 08:38 PM
He means the video itself has been removed from YouTube.

feel free to take this whole thread down. as you can see, the video has been removed. no big deal.

just thought it was funny.

Tom
06-20-2011, 09:34 PM
here's our guy doin what he does best....."the spineroonie" :

YdQCluHV3T0&feature=related

It works now....

cj's dad
06-21-2011, 08:34 AM
Very disturbing actions by the POTUS. Makes me so proud to be an American.

While innocent men, women and children are being murdered in Libya, and our GI's are being killed by suicide bombers, he's break dancing at a wrasslin event.

What a disgrace the office of the president has become.

PaceAdvantage
06-21-2011, 10:51 AM
Very disturbing actions by the POTUS. Makes me so proud to be an American.

While innocent men, women and children are being murdered in Libya, and our GI's are being killed by suicide bombers, he's break dancing at a wrasslin event.

What a disgrace the office of the president has become.Don't tell me you're that gullible? I would never have guessed....

mostpost
06-21-2011, 11:17 AM
Don't tell me you're that gullible? I would never have guessed....
Don't be too hard on him. Maybe they don't have impersonators in Bawlmer, Murrland.

cj's dad
06-21-2011, 11:31 AM
Don't tell me you're that gullible? I would never have guessed....

Apparently I am. Guess I didn't look at the video long enough. Besides, in my defense, I do not find it that far fetched that this guy would lower himself to that standard, but then again that's just me.

NJ Stinks
06-21-2011, 12:07 PM
Just another in a long line of scintillating threads designed to raise the level of discourse here. :sleeping:

Wait a minute. Obama is down to -225 in 2012 at William Hill. Maybe this type of thread is more persuasive than I thought! :jump:

sonnyp
06-21-2011, 01:51 PM
Apparently I am. Guess I didn't look at the video long enough. Besides, in my defense, I do not find it that far fetched that this guy would lower himself to that standard, but then again that's just me.

you have to admit.....the guy looks just like him and, i agree, it's not that far fetched.

cj's dad
06-21-2011, 02:48 PM
you have to admit.....the guy looks just like him and, i agree, it's not that far fetched.

Yeah, but wtf was I thinking. This impersonator is at least coordinated. I've seen videos of BO playing basketball and throwing a baseball.

PaceAdvantage
06-21-2011, 05:59 PM
you have to admit.....the guy looks just like him and, i agree, it's not that far fetched.He looks nothing like him in my opinion...this is the same guy from that other video where he was telling jokes at a Republican conference the other day, and he got hooked early.

Not only does he not look anything like Obama, but he does a terrible impersonation of his voice. How this guy gets work is beyond me...

PaceAdvantage
06-21-2011, 06:00 PM
Obama is down to -225 in 2012 at William Hill.Even you can't believe that price represents fair value...

GameTheory
06-21-2011, 06:25 PM
I don't care what side you are on, if you really thought that was the actual sitting president then somebody's got you brainwashed.

NJ Stinks
06-21-2011, 11:14 PM
Even you can't believe that price represents fair value...

Agreed. I want to the see the line on the question:

Will Obama be re-elected in 2012?