PDA

View Full Version : Wild Day At AQU

BETKING
11-07-2003, 04:52 PM
The day started off with a muddy track and the first 4 races were won by Early Speed. I caught the trend and hit 2 of the first 4 races. In the 5th race my 6 horse was the only early horse in the field and wired it winning by 5. This horse paid $16.20 and was my best play of the day. I skipped the next 2 races and noticed that the track had changed to "Good". Speed started to die and the closers were chatching them in the stretch. In the 8th, I had two horses that I couldn't seperate so I dutched them. The 6 horse won and only paid $4.90 but I had it heavy on that end and did alright.

I have never seen a track change from early to late so fast before. Makes you wonder what kind of surface thats being used.

capperlou,
Did you have that $16.20 horse in the 5th today? It was a Scott's special.

BETKING

CapperLou
11-07-2003, 09:28 PM
I did not play AQU today due to the track conditions and many errands to get done today. Glad you did well today. A 16.20 winner can make one's day!!

All the Best,

CapperLou

Zaf
11-07-2003, 10:02 PM
Bet King

When you use Scott's system which ratings do you prefer ?

PCR, Ability Times, Form Factors ???

ZAFONIC

BETKING
11-08-2003, 11:12 AM
When using Scott's system you must use a combination of all 3. If you have Scott's book " Total Victory At The Track" , go the chapter on "Social Security". The technique is explaned completely.

BETKING