PDA

View Full Version : Flash Mob Robberies

cj's dad
06-20-2011, 10:56 AM
Well, it appears that the future of the Democrat Party has taken up a new hobby. And, it is not limited to one area of the country. Shoppers beware.

B1KqSiRKS7Q

s4uvn8vOWr0

hedgCiO4E24

MONEY
06-20-2011, 11:20 AM
This is nothing new. I worked at an E.J. Korvette store 35 years ago & this kind of theft was normal. Sometimes they would grab entire racks of leather coats and leave via the fire doors, where they would have cars waiting to make their getaway.

A couple of times me and some other security guards were able to catch a few, but there was no punishment in the court system.

mostpost
06-20-2011, 11:34 AM
Well, it appears that the future of the Democrat Party has taken up a new hobby. And, it is not limited to one area of the country. Shoppers beware.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1KqSiRKS7Q&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4uvn8vOWr0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hedgCiO4E24
Proof number one of your ignorance is that it is the Democratic Party not the Democrat Party.
Proof number two is that you stole your line about the future of the party from a commentator on the third video.

cj's dad
06-20-2011, 11:53 AM
Proof number one of your ignorance is that it is the Democratic Party not the Democrat Party.
Proof number two is that you stole your line about the future of the party from a commentator on the third video.

Weak minds (small fish) are so easy to reel in.:lol::lol:

Stole :lol::lol:

Any fool knows that those flash robbing were not members of the "Young Republicans"

PhantomOnTour
06-20-2011, 11:56 AM
Weak minds (small fish) are so easy to reel in.:lol::lol:

Stole :lol::lol:

Any fool knows that those flash robbing were not members of the "Young Republicans"
And the weakest minds just hop right in the boat!

I doubt those kids will vote when they grow up.

cj's dad
06-20-2011, 12:02 PM

You must be hearing impaired. Neither of the two commentators referred to the Democrat party.

mostpost
06-20-2011, 12:13 PM
You must be hearing impaired. Neither of the two commentators referred to the Democrat party.

the people posting comments below the video.

newtothegame
06-20-2011, 12:18 PM

What's really ignorant, is your inability to comment on the topic versus attemting to divert attention away from the topic at hand.
Care to comment on these potential future stars of the democratic party????
Spelled right just for you mosty!

cj's dad
06-20-2011, 12:28 PM
the people posting comments below the video.

Nice spin. Bloggers are not commentators in the sense that most informed people understand. Yes they are posting comments, but when one watches a newscast I would assume understand the meaning of the word commentators.

I also did not read the blogs.

Oh, and just so you know Mostie, I tried to find a video at youtube which showed a flash mob of a different ethnic background for balance, but alas, none were available. There were however 2 more which did show young blacks participating but I did not want to be labeled a racist by you again.

Have a wonderful day.

Tom
06-20-2011, 12:48 PM
How about the Loose Screw Party?

newtothegame
06-29-2011, 12:55 PM
Posted on Wed, Jun. 29, 2011

Teens in a mob assault and rob Center City patrons

By Mike Newall

Inquirer Staff Writer

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/20110629_Teens_in_a_mob_assault_and_rob_Center_Cit y_patrons.html

ArlJim78
06-29-2011, 01:07 PM
it's redistribution of wealth but with the middleman (the US government) cut out of the loop. a bold new generation of community organizers has been empowered.

Saratoga_Mike
06-29-2011, 01:49 PM
Posted on Wed, Jun. 29, 2011

Teens in a mob assault and rob Center City patrons

By Mike Newall

Inquirer Staff Writer

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/20110629_Teens_in_a_mob_assault_and_rob_Center_Cit y_patrons.html

Amazingly enough, the police presence in Center City Philly has improved markedly in the past month or so, a welcome change. I believe Center City accounts for about 7% to 8% of city's populations, but my guess is probably accounts for half the tax base. I think Mayor Nutter realizes the city needs to make sure Center City doesn't turn into NE Philly, but the city council is brain dead.

How about the flash mobs in Chicago? Right on the Mag Mile. That area used to be very safe, for a city environment, and clean (for anywhere). Just last night, a group of hoodlums was seen walking around the Michigan Ave area by some cops. One hoodlum ditched a gun as he ran from police. The business community and former Daley supporters won't tolerate this crap for long. At this point, Rahm looks like a one-term mayor.

Finally, Sunday at 4 am there was a bar fight in Saratoga Springs that spilled out onto Caroline Street, which is right off Broadway. I guess the melee involved almost 50 "participants" but only resulted in four arrests (I suspect the police were overwhelmed--despite calling in lots of outside back up). Over the past few yrs, a scummy drug element from Albany and NYC has slowly crept into Saratoga. And with that, I think the whole world is going to hell.

HUSKER55
06-29-2011, 02:37 PM
Crime and no punishment. Wonder if there is a correlation.:confused:

Tom
06-29-2011, 02:42 PM
Explain how this is different from taxes?????

ElKabong
06-30-2011, 12:55 AM
while watching the vids, the 'Obama gave me free money' audio came to mind....Democrats think along the lines of Something for Nothing, regardless of who they take it away from

JustRalph
06-30-2011, 09:56 AM
Explain how this is different from taxes?????

the guys hauling off the beer are in better shape and have much less authority than the suits at an audit

The Judge
06-30-2011, 10:16 AM
can just get future Republican voters to form Flash Mobs rather then heading to Wall Street we can all rest a lot easier at night.

BlueShoe
06-30-2011, 10:22 AM
Crime and no punishment.
But this is the way liberals think it should be. They excuse such conduct because "they come from poor neighborhoods", "we have not spent enough money to improve their lives", and the best one of all; "they do such things because of racism". But then again, of those that actually will vote, 90% will vote Democratic, so the libs have to protect potential future supporters, right?

cj's dad
07-05-2011, 08:26 PM
and the beat goes on:

http://www.jsonline.com/general/37714089.html?bcpid=23739055001&bctid=1039117824001

Mostie- once again I searched and this is the latest- sorry to upset your applecart.:(

cj's dad
07-14-2011, 12:07 PM
This guy understands

9G3SYRNc2pI

JustRalph
07-14-2011, 12:21 PM
Great post Dennis.......

I feel for that young man.

cj's dad
08-15-2011, 11:28 AM
This county is adjacent to D.C.

bHyug2PvpB8

Mike at A+
08-15-2011, 11:35 AM
This guy understands

9G3SYRNc2pI
EXCELLENT POST AND VIDEO. THE KID GETS IT.

AND HE DIDN'T EVEN NEED A TELEPROMPTER.