PDA

View Full Version : Conservatives Beware

mostpost
06-19-2011, 09:44 PM
Countdown with Keith Olbermann debuts tomorrow evening on Current TV.
Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Ocala Mike
06-19-2011, 10:43 PM
What mosty said, and it's a "double-down." His first two guests are Michael Moore. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Ocala Mike

Tom
06-19-2011, 11:00 PM
:lol: Great post, Mike! :lol:

mostie, whyat is Currnt TV?

Is the channel they have on the pumps at Gasateria stations?

ElKabong
06-19-2011, 11:03 PM
Isn't currant a food or something? So KO is going to hold a cajun cooking show now? I guess Justin Wilson musta up and died recently & his show needed a new host

PaceAdvantage
06-19-2011, 11:10 PM
Current TV? Is that one step up from the public access channel?

mD4lSHSv4NUXbaD8SF-mDw

newtothegame
06-19-2011, 11:37 PM
Isn't currant a food or something? So KO is going to hold a cajun cooking show now? I guess Justin Wilson musta up and died recently & his show needed a new host
Actually, he has been dead fo about ten years........
KO couldnt come close to holding JW viewership!

bigmack
06-19-2011, 11:45 PM
As much of a creep, KO was on TV; just imagine what a complete prick he'll be with this venture.

He'll have to be as outrageous as possible to even get noticed.

Wonder if he will. :D

ElKabong
06-19-2011, 11:52 PM
Actually, he has been dead fo about ten years........
KO couldnt come close to holding JW viewership!

Loved watching ol Justin. Didn't watch for the cooking, just for the comedy. Remember how he'd say "just gonna add me a lil wiiiiiine to the pot" and then empty the whole bottle while talking about the rest of a recipe... That was funny shit.

"Lots of people now tawk about someteeng called Choresterawl. I don' know nothing about what that is other dan dey don't know how to cook a good egg"

Pure entertainment.

WeirdWilly
06-20-2011, 12:04 AM
Current TV? Is that one step up from the public access channel?

mD4lSHSv4NUXbaD8SF-mDw

Up?

I would rather watch zoning board meetings and "Reflections of the Silverdome City Poet" than the hipster crud on Current TV.

BlueShoe
06-20-2011, 02:47 AM
Countdown with Keith Olbermann debuts tomorrow evening on Current TV.
Can hardly wait for the ratings. Could be the first show in TV history in which the guests outnumber the viewers.

HUSKER55
06-20-2011, 05:35 AM
I can't believe he came back. Let me guess, Bushes fault and Sarah cut him some slack :D

dartman51
06-20-2011, 08:51 AM
The CURRENT TV network is co-owned by Al Gore. That should tell you all you need to know about where this is going. K.O. fits right in. :ThmbUp:

pandy
06-20-2011, 09:17 AM
Only a few hundred people watched his show on MSNBC, horrible ratings, now he'll have 10 viewers.

Tom
06-20-2011, 10:45 AM
"Programming change tonight. The Mosties are having dinner late tonight, therefore our programming will all be moved back 30 minutes."

mostpost
06-20-2011, 11:38 AM
"Programming change tonight. The Mosties are having dinner late tonight, therefore our programming will all be moved back 30 minutes."

Actually I will be out at a basketball game, but I called Al and Keith and assured them I would be DVRing the show. Everyone else will be watching live. I asked them.

HUSKER55
06-20-2011, 01:21 PM
:D

BlueShoe
06-20-2011, 02:23 PM
Everyone else will be watching live. I asked them.
All one of them?

Tom
06-20-2011, 02:57 PM
Both of them.

JustRalph
06-20-2011, 09:12 PM
F41qBx5xSOc

ElKabong
06-20-2011, 09:28 PM
Checked the schedule, this Currant TV food network has the appropriate show to follow KO...An hour documentary about Heroin addiction.....perfect rollover programming for the typical KO viewer.

Tom
06-20-2011, 09:52 PM
Justin Wilson! I love that guy.
His show was great. His best dish?

Spaghetti and Turtle!

He was a safety engineer in real life - he word both suspenders and a belt!
:D

BlueShoe
06-20-2011, 11:48 PM
As I type these words Komrade Keith is on in the Pacific time zone. Just for the hell of it looked for it. First had to Google Current TV to find out what channel it was on since had never heard of it. Then I got lucky! When keying in the channel a big beautiful blue box appeared on my screen stating, " Not Authorized Curnt". That means in order to get this channel I must subscribe to an additional block of channels that I do not want. The chance of that happening is about equal to me hitting the Pick 6 on a $2 ticket with 6 singles. Sorry Time Warner, not sorry to KO, will let you guys watch and laugh at this buffoon and report back here.

bigmack
06-21-2011, 12:22 AM
:lol:

Mr. Olbermann’s new show looks the same as the old one, even down to the features, music and title, “Countdown With Keith Olbermann” but the pulpit is markedly different from his old perch at MSNBC. Current TV, a small, earnest network co-founded by Al Gore in 2005, favors civic-minded programs and averages about 50,000 viewers during prime time. Mr. Olbermann was wedged between two documentaries, “The OxyContin Express” and “Gateway to Heroin.”

http://tv.nytimes.com/2011/06/21/arts/television/keith-olbermann-is-back-and-still-mad-as-hell-the-tv-watch.html
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_6q-f-zD4xPY/TUEiB2RLMsI/AAAAAAAAag0/3h9Jdh6DiTY/s1600/KeithOlbermannJanitor.jpg

dartman51
06-21-2011, 12:27 AM
:lol:

Mr. Olbermann’s new show looks the same as the old one, even down to the features, music and title, “Countdown With Keith Olbermann” but the pulpit is markedly different from his old perch at MSNBC. Current TV, a small, earnest network co-founded by Al Gore in 2005, favors civic-minded programs and averages about 50,000 viewers during prime time. Mr. Olbermann was wedged between two documentaries, “The OxyContin Express” and “Gateway to Heroin.”

Which is where you'll be, if you watch long enough. On the OXYCONTIN EXPRESS riding through that GATEWAY to HEROIN. :ThmbUp: