PDA

View Full Version : librull Leonard Pitts: Sarah Palin and the media: It's time for an intervention

ElKabong
06-19-2011, 03:03 PM
Now that a librull media critter has made the point the rest of us have, maybe their embarrassing obsession will subside....And yes, it HAS been a pathetic addiction for the natl media

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/editorialsopinion/2015352778_pitts19.html?syndication=rss

Memo to the lame-stream media: Your Palin addiction is getting out of hand.

You know how it is with an addiction: You always think you can quit any time you want. Next thing you know, you're waking up fixated on your next fix, your relationships are coming apart and your work is starting to suffer. So it's time for an intervention.

Surely I am not the only one who found something obsessive in the deluge of reportage over the recent release of Sarah Palin's emails.-snip

Robert Goren
06-19-2011, 03:12 PM
Who cases? If she doesn't like the spotlight, she can get off the stage.

HUSKER55
06-19-2011, 04:45 PM
it is funny the way the msm goes after her. no affairs and evidently no sordid emails. on the news today the guy that turned on her is now out of work.

GO SARAH :D

Tom
06-19-2011, 06:49 PM
They see dead people.

Robert Goren
06-19-2011, 06:56 PM
So how many of you are going to buy Bristol's nrw book?

Rookies
06-19-2011, 07:23 PM

THAT and a freshman high school U.S. history lesson, Robert :lol:

ElKabong
06-19-2011, 11:00 PM

Not me.....BTW, I didn't buy Obama's book either. Neither Bristol nor Barry have much to share, intellectually.