res. 6-8-1 dagnabbit
(-$60)

Race 9; :6: (5-1) :13: (6-1)
res. 1-6-2
(-$120)

maybe I won't go the whole meet :rolleyes:

lamboguy
06-20-2011, 09:23 AM
this is a great meet for those that are good on turf and off the turf racing. everything comes into play there with all the first time turf horses, some love the stuff and others just hate it. i found that if you have a good plan and stick to it at any racetrack, you could win. most people that play horses have no plan at all. i have seen the best handicappers and inside info guys go broke because their basic plan is flawed or they have no plan at all.

BIG RED
06-22-2011, 03:12 PM
this is a great meet for those that are good on turf and off the turf racing. everything comes into play there with all the first time turf horses, some love the stuff and others just hate it. i found that if you have a good plan and stick to it at any racetrack, you could win. most people that play horses have no plan at all. i have seen the best handicappers and inside info guys go broke because their basic plan is flawed or they have no plan at all.

I actually do have a plan, and am sticking to it. I seen something at the end of last meet, and wanted to try it out this meet. So far I am one good hit away. It gets frustrating on days like the 19th, but I love turf racing and am trying to get better at it, and for now what better place to try. I mentioned on opening day my betting strategy (new) and limit to just two betting interests per race. Who knows, maybe the track will start coming to me later in the meet?

lamboguy
06-22-2011, 03:27 PM
I actually do have a plan, and am sticking to it. I seen something at the end of last meet, and wanted to try it out this meet. So far I am one good hit away. It gets frustrating on days like the 19th, but I love turf racing and am trying to get better at it, and for now what better place to try. I mentioned on opening day my betting strategy (new) and limit to just two betting interests per race. Who knows, maybe the track will start coming to me later in the meet?
i looked at the horses that you have been playing, they are alright and you will have your day