Race 2: Highest 9/1
Race 3: Blue Bajan 12/1
Race 4: Chain Lightning 14/1
Race 5: Hunter's Light 15/2 (NAP)
Race 6: Charles Camoin 20/1

Incredibly tough card!!

OTM Al
06-16-2011, 09:40 AM
Only playing 2 today. Had the winner in the first but got my exacta split. Also playing the Gold Cup and going contrary for a price as Fame and Glory has never done me well and don't trust him at the distance and I also don't trust Duncan. Going to box Manighar, Brigantin (my top choice), and Motrice.

gm10
06-16-2011, 09:47 AM
Only playing 2 today. Had the winner in the first but got my exacta split. Also playing the Gold Cup and going contrary for a price as Fame and Glory has never done me well and don't trust him at the distance and I also don't trust Duncan. Going to box Manighar, Brigantin (my top choice), and Motrice.

Motrice is certainly fascinating. She was soundly beaten in a 1K handicap about a year ago. The further she goes, the better she runs.
I was at the track when Blue Bajan won last time. I think he was tons the best. He probably would have beaten Duncan at York, too, under different circumstances.
Fame And Glory has the class but does he have the gas ...

OTM Al
06-16-2011, 11:11 AM
Had to miss the race for a meeting, but go figure Fame and Glory burns me again though wouldn't have used Opinion Poll anyway. Need to apply the don't bet rules to his races now it seems.

gm10
06-16-2011, 03:36 PM
That was a very difficult card, not helped by the wet conditions.
Doesn't look like it is playing into the cards of the horses with winning form on the soft. Sitting within striking distance of the leader is very important (not surprisingly).

Some_One
06-16-2011, 11:51 PM
Betfair has free timeform cards I guess for Friday
http://www.timeform.com/images/freecards/CRM/RAscot11.pdf