PDA

View Full Version : JR's Rides

Pell Mell
06-15-2011, 09:34 AM
I've been reading articles all week about the Belmont and what happened to AK..A bunch of writers have been commenting about what happened at the start of the Belmont. Here's what I blogged right after the Preakness and before the Belmont:

"Of course this is my opinion and I'll stick with it. If they ride JR back on AK in the Belmont they are crazy."

You can read the whole thing on my blog.

cj
06-15-2011, 10:59 AM
On a similar note, I hated Barbaro in the Preakness. I'm quite the seer.

toetoe
06-15-2011, 02:04 PM
I've been reading articles all week about the Belmont and what happened to AK..A bunch of writers have been commenting about what happened at the start of the Belmont. Here's what I blogged right after the Preakness and before the Belmont:

"Of course this is my opinion and I'll stick with it. If they ride JR back on AK in the Belmont they are crazy."

Okay, I'll blogbite. This better be good ...

toetoe
06-15-2011, 02:10 PM

Who's crazier ? The blogmeister for touting AK, knowing full well that the evil JVel would ride, or the owner for giving him the mount ?
Also, giving Mike Smith credit for Zenyatta's streak ? Huh ?

Stewards have ruled ...

Get that blog offa my lawn !!!

BeatTheChalk
06-15-2011, 04:55 PM
The Evil John Vel ? I dont get it. Can you explain. He certainly gets many
a ride on good horses. Thanks :bang:

nijinski
06-15-2011, 06:52 PM
The Evil John Vel ? I dont get it. Can you explain. Thanks.
Don't know , he said he would compensate Robby . That was a kind gesture
:confused:

Cardus
06-15-2011, 09:08 PM
Sometimes, it is best not to get blogged down.

Dahoss2002
06-16-2011, 03:59 AM
WOW...........welcome to the sport of kings! I used to get suspicious when I first started too but sometimes $h1t Happens.