PDA

View Full Version : Finnish Fun

bigmack
06-14-2011, 08:26 PM
Not much to do in Finland. Ya gotta get creative.

irLsjBDPe5c

Finnish award winning street band Porkka Playboys performs Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody.

The performance takes place in the most obvious place of all - inside a rusty old Volkswagen Polo!

TJDave
06-14-2011, 08:52 PM
Excellent! :ThmbUp:

BIG RED
06-14-2011, 09:45 PM
Finstock! :cool:

bigmack
06-14-2011, 11:00 PM
Excellent! :ThmbUp:
I dig road trips. One with those goofs would be one to remember.

Can you imagine rollin' around Baja with those thugs?

toetoe
06-14-2011, 11:21 PM
I love the conceit, but as Cheever's Lemuel Sears might say, my lack of interest in Queen is genuine. Not only did I fail to Finnish it --- I couldn't make it into minute II.

Sorry, Scaramouche. :blush:

bigmack
06-15-2011, 12:33 AM
I love the conceit, but as Cheever's Lemuel Sears might say, my lack of interest in Queen is genuine. Not only did I fail to Finnish it --- I couldn't make it into minute II.

Sorry, Scaramouche. :blush:
10-4 Good Buddy. I found them irksome as well.

After seeing Freddie Merc on an LP cover I says to a chum in HS, I get why they called the band Queen. He says, I don't get it. Nevermind, i says.

You rapscallion. Any excuse for another shot of JL.

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u70/macktime/scaramouche3.jpg
Ol' '52 film Scaramouche stahring Stewie Granger & Janet Leigh.

toetoe
06-15-2011, 01:21 AM
Jan Jan told me her pet name for Stewie was Lon, as in Long Ranger. ;)

Hey, I 'member that movie. There was a kid involved, or maybe I'm thinking of 'The Scarlet Pimpernel'?

Also, the great Richard 'Big Dick' Anderson (:Cue the yang-ang-ang-ang 6-Megadollar Man theme.) starred in this.

Isn't it wonderful that Stew's character plays an actor in a commedia troupe ? If there's one thing Stew can pretend to be, it's an actor. :D