PDA

View Full Version : Lock of the Century???

mrroyboy
06-14-2011, 12:52 PM
Hey Guys
Is there anyway line officer can lose in tonights 12 at Yonkers?? Race looks like a joke or a gift to the owners

Sinner369
06-14-2011, 01:29 PM
Is there anywhere one can get the PP lines from Yonkers to review the race?

For free of course..................!!!

Cam
06-14-2011, 04:05 PM
Hey Guys
Is there anyway line officer can lose in tonights 12 at Yonkers?? Race looks like a joke or a gift to the owners

Anything is possible, but this is as close to a sure thing as it gets.

RaceTrackDaddy
06-14-2011, 05:00 PM
I have seen horses barred from wagering and had to race for purse money that were less of a difference than any of the field. Scary is that they will accept place money on this horse,,,,I would bar him for wagering purposes.

mrroyboy
06-14-2011, 05:54 PM
Oh Yes you are talking about 1-9 minus pool in that race

harness2008
06-14-2011, 08:23 PM
With his inside position, # :1: Line Officer will obviously control the pace like he did 2 and 3 races back and most likely win the race. However, what bothers me is his last race can be considered a suckalong performance behind Peelers, which numbers wise looks better than it really is. This horse will be pounded on the board based on this race.

His previous 1 1/16 races have performance numbers which are still better than the rest, but some horse has to complete the exacta and I believe that's # :7: Market Force. Projecting the running of the race I'm thinking if the first over horse in this race can soften up Line Officer a bit to the 3/4s, Market Force could pick up the pieces and be close. Not saying at 30-1 morning line he'll beat him but hey, it's racing and the trip is the key.

Just in case I get a great trip, my exactas will be :1: - :7: and :7: - :1: We'll see what happens.

Sinner369
06-14-2011, 11:10 PM
Thanks for the PP's Harness2008.........the lines look good for the #1 Line Officer but is the horse worth the bet at odds of 1 to 5 or worse......!

Is it worth while just passing on the race.......at those odds?

The other question to ask is the horse a pure front runner or can the horse sit in a hole?

There are a few front runners in the race.

Myself, I would pass the race.................

harness2008
06-15-2011, 01:02 AM
Your welcome. He was a no bet on the win end at such a low price and basically toyed with them. With no pressure to the 3/4s, he was home free which made anyone further back up against it. Funny thing is the horse had broken equipment at the start of the race and still won.

The closer that I liked ran out of ground, was too far back early but made a nice run down the stretch to 4th at 30-1. We'll get'em next time.